- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I bought Harry Potter items here for me and the kids but I could have bought everything in the store! I need a bigger house...Written 4 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Called here for the first time on the 10th August 2022 and I'll be back again soon. Three floors of antiques, furniture, art and collectables spread over three floors of an old maltings warehouse.
Plenty of room to walk around and masses to see. The staff while present to help are not in your face and you're left to your own devices. Plenty of reasonably priced items - especially books - and more quality furniture than you could shake a stick at.
I have a weakness for Royal memorabilia but it has to be high quality and not tourist tat - I found a beautiful Golden Jubilee mug for just €2 and a couple of highly collectable books.Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was rather a struggle to find The Makers House as we did not know that it was part of Creative Hub in Wexford but it was well worth finding with an interesting and keenly priced collection of different crafts. Everything was displayed beautifully and it is an extremely good collection of contemporary craft work. The downside is that the access from North Main Street is via a very steep staircase and we did not know that there is easier access from the road above. Also, there is no clear signage on entering that The Makers House is part of this complex which need addressing.Written 14 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely small gallery of top class art and ceramics by nationally well known artists. Worth finding, just off the Main Street.Written 9 November 2019
- We visited this lovely craft shop yesterday and it was lovely . There is a lovely courtyard outside where you can sit and enjoy tea ,coffee and homemade snacks. The lady that works here is really one of the friendliest people I have ever met in a restaurant,she really was a true wexfordian. Lovely gift shop with lovely crafts and cheap prices. What more could you want on a lovely sunny day in Baldwinstown.Written 15 September 2021