4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Spectacular golf course on the edge of the Atlantic. A fair track with no silly holes. Also an “easy walk” in that it wasn’t super hilly. Our caddies were fantastic, knowledgeable and super friendly. Would love to return.Written 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must visit for Golfers who enjoy the challenge of Link courses. Views spectacular. 19th hole recommended for food and beverageExcellent Links golf course with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Friendly staff and great food. Highly recommend.Written 22 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hi All, FYI.... Queen Medb's Activity Farm is CLOSED. The phone number advertised is incorrect. If you phone you get private residence which has nothing to do with the centre...Written 26 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Decent pitch and putt with a lot of interesting holes. Friendly staff in club shop. Courses uses the contours well. The hole where you drive over the wall particularly fun. Greens could be better and when we went fairways could have done with a further mow, but for a reasonable price you have a good test of your wedge skills. Holes around the 60-100yard mark. Clubs and balls provided. We got taxi out there and walked back. About 7 min drive and 45 min walk from Sligo town.Written 17 May 2022