- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Hazelwood is beautiful in the fog! The walk takes about an hour - shorter if you are there for exercise; longer if you are taking lots of pictures.Written 26 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful walk - views are simply stunning from the top. It takes about 45 minutes up and down to Union Rock...Written 2 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An amazing forest walk, with babbling brooks, small stream waterfalls, an array of wild flowers and birds singing all the way around. Takes approximately 50 minutes to go around and runners are fine but there are a few spots that are a little rough. The path follows the coast of Lough Gill temporarily and then goes in through the forest. Let your imagination go wild, plenty of fairy hide outs and seats around the way. There is a large car park area with a lovely river running by and a few picnic benches, so pack a lunch. You can also divert onto another walk to Culleentra Wood and the Isle of Inisfree from here, again a beautiful forest walk then it develops into a boardwalk. There are a few stiles which our dogs found awkward as they are big dogs, but apart from that absolutely breath taking views of Lough Gill, The Sleeping Giant and Inisfree. We really enjoyed our walk here, so give yourselves a few hours as it is not a place you can rush. EnjoyWritten 2 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.