- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Absolutely brilliant first lesson for my 11 year old. Highly recommend Neville and his team who were attentive, careful and enthusiastic with so much patience. We will definitely be going back!Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect for rainy days. Visited this midweek with my 6 and 13 year olds. 6 year old went to Funny Bones and 13 year old enjoyed the climbing wall in Vertigo. Fun couple of hours spent. Only downside was the heat! Turn it down guys.........too warm/humid in there!Written 30 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A group of 12 & 13 year olds had birthday party great fun, staff very friendly and great with the kids. Would highly recommend it.Written 7 January 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A real father and son outfit, they could not have done more for us, I would strongly recommend a day out here, only downfall was lack of signage, but a fantastic day all the same!!Written 21 June 2016
- Hi All, FYI.... Queen Medb's Activity Farm is CLOSED. The phone number advertised is incorrect. If you phone you get private residence which has nothing to do with the centre...Written 26 July 2020