- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It was such a treat to talk with Michael and hear great stories while he worked. I love my carvings. Totally magical experience.Written 19 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ordered some little ceramic brooches online from this shop just recently and they arrived well within my expectations at such a busy time of year. Each item was well wrapped to avoid damage and matched exactly what was shown on the website. Thank you so much. As the man said "I'll be back"!!Written 17 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Every visit to Sligo MUST include going in to this historic store. I have always had the good fortune to bump into John Mullaney (nearing his ninetieth year) and it is well worth spending a moment or two in his delightful company as he regales you with some snippets of his life and experiences. The good in the store are the finest as well!Written 9 July 2021
- They bring us facilities to take product to Spain with their shipping policy. Everything was so easy! Thank you so much :)Written 14 September 2019
- Great vibe, excellent staff, nice selection. Worth checking out if your in sligo.Its a bookshop not really sure how im going to get 100 characters out of this review,Written 17 January 2020
- Fantastic Market with a lot of Handmade Products, Baking, Craft, drawing, Soap, Herbalist Products
The Market has a lovely Tea Room, the Beltra Team has always a nice warm welcome for every Visitors.
Fresh Crepes for Kids, Workshops for the whole Family, please look on the Facebook pages ( Beltra Country Market ) for updateWritten 7 August 2022
- Ideally located in the city centre. Plenty of variety. Very clean and well maintained. Can be busy on Saturday afternoon , but that's to be expected. Great also for disabled people, wheelchair access was good and aisles were wide. Must go if in Sligo.Written 6 March 2020