8 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Historic Sites • Gardens
Admission tickets from €18
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The whole experience was top notch. Helena and Julie took great care of us. Kitty did a fantastic job coordinating. GORGEOUS scenery with vistas of Crough Patrick and beautiful natural beach ride. Don’t miss this experience if you are in Mayo💕 A wonderful forever memory.Written 12 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gaming zone .. we had such an awesome experience and were greeted so well and professionally by Kevin and Dylan.
We had mixed up out booking and thankfully they efficiently rearrange it for us .
So friendly and guided us through this new experience so well. We honestly can’t wait to go back … an amazing well run gaming zone with these 2 guys at front of house a great time is guaranteed 😃Written 29 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely amazing trip from start to finish great company highly recommend Noel came out when we got into bother hassle free couldn’t recommend them enough an absolute pleasure fab scenery thank you guysWritten 25 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughter attended Croagh Patrick Stables summer camp and was very happy to be its participant. She attended both beginners and improvers' camps and wanted to be back there again and again. There was much fun and communication with horses. And now we decided to take riding lessons.Written 1 October 2023
- Had a back head and neck massage with Kate. She was absolutely brilliant, so professional and an excellent masseur. Def going backWritten 29 October 2023
- A very worth while hour long tour with Darren who was very knowledgeable and entertaining!
Great bit of history of the town going right back and also more recent.Written 15 April 2023
- Excellent customer service and went above and beyond for us. Travis was extremely accommodating on the phone and Danny was good enough to bring our bags to Achill for us to save the back some hassle on the Greenway! Highly recommend the Greenway and using Clew Bay Bike hire if you do.Written 24 August 2023
- We had an amazing day with Paul exploring Achill Island on E-bikes during the off-season (May). The e-bike trip was the highlight of our vacation. Paul went above and beyond to ensure that we had a spectacular time. First, e-bikes are the way to go. it allows a group of mixed ability to enjoy riding. Even the best athletes will see more, have more fun, cover more ground, and never dread getting up a hill. Paul figured out our tour, made changes on the fly, met us at every 10K or so to check in, chased us down when we went to wrong way, regaled us with stories and history, and helped us make the most of our limited time in Mayo. He even had hot tea and coffee, whiskey and wine for us when we needed a break. We opted to eat lunch in a pub, but I am sure his picnic lunches are delicious. The time flew by and there was never any pressure to do more or less than we wanted and any idea we had he was open to (Like a stop at a tiny pub!) Next time we are going to do the Bangor trip which sounds amazing. Oh and his bikes are in great shape. You can trust Paul (and his guides) to show you a great time!Written 14 May 2022