32 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Visitor Centres • Historical & Heritage Tours
Admission tickets from €5
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- The whole experience was top notch. Helena and Julie took great care of us. Kitty did a fantastic job coordinating. GORGEOUS scenery with vistas of Crough Patrick and beautiful natural beach ride. Don’t miss this experience if you are in Mayo💕 A wonderful forever memory.Written 12 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gaming zone .. we had such an awesome experience and were greeted so well and professionally by Kevin and Dylan.
We had mixed up out booking and thankfully they efficiently rearrange it for us .
So friendly and guided us through this new experience so well. We honestly can’t wait to go back … an amazing well run gaming zone with these 2 guys at front of house a great time is guaranteed 😃Written 29 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great experience! We were not even done and wanted to do it all over again. All of us were matched with a horse that suited our skill level. The ride was challenging to even experienced riders like myself. The horses were all in good shape to ride and knew their jobs well. I learned about the local area and people as we rode along with the guides( father and daughter duo).Written 29 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely amazing trip from start to finish great company highly recommend Noel came out when we got into bother hassle free couldn’t recommend them enough an absolute pleasure fab scenery thank you guysWritten 25 August 2023
- Really interesting and informative venue after a beautiful walk taking in amazing scenery and colours. I would also recommend visiting after dark as the night skies are so clear and beautiful.Written 27 October 2023
- Went to westport for 2 weeks with family. We have two children under 6 and most of the time it rained. The Wild West was a godsend, we visited on three occasions and every time was brilliant, staff are exceptional and a credit to the business. The kids loved it each time we went, we had the family platter which kept the kids going. Would highly recommend, we’ll be back again next year.Written 5 August 2023
- Ferry experience from Roonagh to Clare Island and back was great. Clare Island Ferries was very flexible when we asked to move our reservation to another day due to weather forecast changes.Written 10 August 2023
- Wow. What a statement this memorial makes. About the people who died here in Ireland during the famine and the people who risked everything to travel to a new world. It’s set at the base of Croagh Patrick as well. Worth a visit.Written 30 September 2022
- We only stopped by here briefly on route home after a day out on the greenway but the exhibition was small but interesting and the kids were very interested by the outdoor classroom where the staff showed them creatures from a recent pond dipping session, along with bones and stuffed/preserved animals to view magnified. We missed the children’s activity session but I think if you plan to go it’s worth checking if they have anything on at a particular time.Written 15 August 2023
- The abandoned village on Achill Island is a great place to get in a hike and learn about a genuine mystery!Written 23 July 2018
- Right in the middle of town(octagon). We stayed at the Wyatt so it was right out their front entrance. Be careful of the traffic.Written 23 April 2023
- Our group played in Sligo, Dublin, Mayo, Galway and Clare during our visit. So far we all enjoyed Westport the most. The fairways boasted stunning views of Croagh Patrick and Clew Bay as it ran along the coastline. While the course can be challenging, it’s wide fairways made it forgiving. The grounds were immaculate and well maintained and the greens were in great condition. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be going back here with our friends.Written 9 July 2022
- My daughter attended Croagh Patrick Stables summer camp and was very happy to be its participant. She attended both beginners and improvers' camps and wanted to be back there again and again. There was much fun and communication with horses. And now we decided to take riding lessons.Written 1 October 2023
- There were 4 adults and 3 kids from 8 to 13 and they were all able to participate.
Everyone had to work together to solve the puzzles
Everyone had a fantastic time.
Even younger kids would enjoyed the spookyness of it.
Would highly recommend.
Looking forward to trying the other rooms in the future.Written 30 October 2023
- Peter and the rest of the staff were great craic ,5star welcome. Connie and friends were brilliant ( musicians). Pints were nice too👍🏻Then it all went wrong when the next group of musicians started there set the groupies arrived and were practically sitting on my lap and my wife’s No manners they literally blocked the walkway to the toilet and smoking area no consideration for anyone else.We left after that my missus was furious,Written 17 November 2023