5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Myself and my partner booked into Spa Sula for two treatments while staying at the Westport plaza hotel.
Could not fault the experience. Had 1 hour in the thermal suit prior to our appointments, but as we arrived late we only spent about 20 mins before the treatments but then had the option after our treatments to return and enjoy the rest of the time there.
Outdoor jacuzzi is a great touch, even in this frosty weather, but would say the water could definitely be warmer.
Jennifer was my masseuse and she was fantastic- 10/10.
After the treatments you are brought to the relaxation room where they offer water, teas & magazines.
Would definitely recommend & return.
I had the spa Sula taster with a neck shoulder and back massage and a facial, also had the option of an arm & hand massage/ scalp massage as part of the facial.Written 5 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I attended a class for the open day last Saturday morning.
To be honest it was the nicest yoga class I've ever attended. I loved it!! I was visiting a friend and she suggested we give it a try. I live in Kildare so unfortuately I won't be able to sign up for a course but I would love to be able to.
I highly recommend.Written 25 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Reasonably priced facility with lane swimming available at the time of my visit. 25metre pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and an ice plunge pool. Located just off the centre of Westport. Friendly staff even loaned me a euro to use the locker as I did not bring any money with me. NB your euro is returned to you when closing the locked as you are leaving - it is NOT a charge)Written 28 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was a bit of a seized-up crock when I joined Republic of Fitness. Over a six week period, Matthew slowly, steadily, and patiently worked out the kinks and built up strength in the limbs so that I can now readily do the jobs outside the house and, while I won’t attempt Everest in the near future, Nephin and the Reek are realistic ambitions. Matthew is a top-class and engaging PT.
ChristyWritten 11 July 2022