- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Myself and my partner got a fantastic tour around the Abbey this morning by Karen, such a historic, spiritual and peaceful place. Highly recommended.Written 19 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really enjoyed our day out in Funtasia, staff were very helpful and friendly, would highly recommend!Written 31 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- St. Laurence's Gate, which led to the Friary of St Laurence, is widely regarded as one of the finest of its kind in EuroSt. Laurence's Gate, which led to the Friary of St Laurence, is widely regarded as one of the finest of its kind in Europe. It consists of two lofty circular towers, connected together by a wall, in which there is an archway. Visitors can appreciate the spectacular dimensions of the mediaeval walls south of the gate at Featherbed Lane.The attraction is worth seeing until today in very good condition.Written 6 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and myself recently visited the TLT in Drogheda for a Luke Kelly tribute show, it was a fantastic night as the performance by Chris Kavanagh and his group was up there with the best of themWritten 20 January 2020
- Great to be out and experience the lovely walk along the Boyne river and to get in the feel of the vastness in a truly beautiful area!Written 5 June 2019
- What a fabulous experience! All the family thoroughly enjoyed the boat trip. Very relaxing and got to see the canal and area from a different viewpoint after having walked it many times. Great to hear some of the local history from Ross also. Great day out for visitors and locals alike. Really enjoyed it.Written 11 August 2021
- Hi, we were in to watch a rugby match Sat. 12th. Great pints and craic. Tried to book a table for dinner at 6.45pm and was told by manager they were totally booked out.
Tried again with the girl at the counter and was told again "booked out". It was only when I asked her to double check that we finally got a table booked.
While we ate our fantastic meals there was 7 empty tables in the lounge and 9 empty tables when we left !!!!!!
The food was fantastic as always and our waitress was brilliant.
I do not understand why they are turning away business ?Written 13 March 2022
- Really love this cinema! Always have a good range of movies on and it's always very clean and comfortableWritten 26 April 2017