- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- What a fabulous experience! All the family thoroughly enjoyed the boat trip. Very relaxing and got to see the canal and area from a different viewpoint after having walked it many times. Great to hear some of the local history from Ross also. Great day out for visitors and locals alike. Really enjoyed it.Written 11 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I came with 8 friends to play Baltray in early June. I had tried to play an stay here a couple of times before but it had never worked out, so when my group had to change from a Shannon airport to a Dublin airport itinerary, I contacted County Louth and finally made the arrangements successfully.
We played a number of fine courses on this trip and baltray ranked in the top fhree for most all of us. Greens were great, fairways and tee boxes very well conditioned and the course was just a delighjtful (and fair) classic links. Coming in on the 18th in the evening even reminded me of Royal Dornoch which made the end of the round that much nicer.
The dinner and breakfast in the clubhouse were both very good and we enjoyed the experience of staying abover the clubhouse in their dormitory style rooms. A nice old Europe experience of simple rooms with bathrooms down the hall.
The staff at the course and in the restaurant were terrific. You really should make this a stop on any Irish golf trip that takes you around Dublin.Written 1 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We go here often for a walk and a picnic . It has as long or as short a walk as you like . We bring a picnic with us to round it off no matter the weather .Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Drogheda
- These places are best for outdoor activities in Drogheda:See more outdoor activities in Drogheda on Tripadvisor