- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- What a pleasure to meet Cara and hear about her lovely home. We really enjoyed our time here and left feeling really delighted that we had been. There is something so much more inviting about visiting a home rather than a monumentWritten 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited for tea with a friend. It is so close to drogheda yet so serene and peaceful. The gardens are absolutely beautiful and the tea rooms are so cosy. There is not much choice on the menu but it is worth going for the gardens alone and we enjoyed an apple tart and spinach pastry. We had a stroll around the grounds after and saw owls, ducks, chickens, horses and dogs. The grounds are so nice to walk around. I will definitely be visiting Listoke again in the future.Written 8 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We go here often for a walk and a picnic . It has as long or as short a walk as you like . We bring a picnic with us to round it off no matter the weather .Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Drogheda
- These places are best for nature & parks in Drogheda:See more nature & parks in Drogheda on Tripadvisor