- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My kids had such a brilliant day, cormac was such a gentleman and great patience with my kids they were so excited , and when they went it in , cormac was attacked with all the questions, but he went along with the mystery of the game then my kids couldn't wait to start , my kids found it a bit difficult but cormac helped them as much as he could and let them think it was them solving the puzzle such an amazing day they had, in the car on the way home they were planning which the next room to solve was going to be, thanks escape rooms and cormac for making my kids day so much fun ,
Thank you see ye soon carolineWritten 25 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Julian and Mary were absolutely incredible. They are experts at teaching riding but also are quite good at photography and tour guiding as well. The trail leads to a 15th century castle with views that are indescribably beautiful. Perfectly behaved horses. All in all, it cannot be beat, even if you are a beginner. A++++ experience.Written 22 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First time in years being in the water.
Great learning the history of the place as we went around.
Had some lovely banter as well as fun with some kayak poloWritten 23 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved the experience. Something different to do. Amazing view on limerick. Rory shared historical facts about different places in limerick we were passing by. Very interesting.Written 6 September 2020