- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The garden has a huge variety of exotic trees and plants. Kevin Begley was an excellent guide and a mine of information. We were treated to tea, coffee or port and buns on arrival. I also sat into his vintage Austin car which is in perfect condition. This garden is well worth a visit.Written 6 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have no idea how to start this but here it goes. Even before we set off for our trip working with Mike was smooth and seamless. He listened to our travel plans and put together an incredible itinerary. I was hesitant about driving my family of six around Ireland and divine luck put me in touch with Mike. Easy to work with, easy to communicate with and willing to work with you every step of the way and from there it only got better.
We were greeted at the airport by Patrick and right away it felt like we were with an old and dear friend. Patrick took my wife's luggage and led the two of us and our four daughters on a short walk to the waiting van. Mike had convinced me to upgrade our ride to the Sprinter and I'm glad he did. It was large enough to handle all six of us plus all of our luggage. Having a refrigerator on board that could hold waters and snacks was great and my daughters loved the table in the back they could sit around.
Patrick was not only a great companion but a safe driver. I never felt unsafe when we were with him and he knew exactly where he was going at all times. He was a wonderful ambassador for Ireland and we dearly missed him the last few days we were in Dublin.
The itinerary Mike had laid out for us was spectacular and Pat only made it better with a few suggestions along the way. He understood my family quickly and knew what we would enjoy so the few suggestions he had were spot on. Pat also answered every silly question we had, and we had a lot.
At the end of our trip we all were sure that without Mike and Pat our trip would not have been as grand as it was. When we return the first call I'm going to make this time is to Mike and I'll make certain to request Patrick as well.
p.s. - Pat also made sure we met Bill Medley of the Righteous Brothers on our trip! I can't guarantee you'll meet Bill Medley but hay, you never know!Written 25 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I thought this was going to be a straight drive to the Cliffs . Instead we had a 10 hour tour of the whole region. Our guide Frank stopped at a number of places we would have missed in a bus. He was able to give the history , and many footnotes . We stopped a number of times to get a closer look , and prevent the riding kinks.Plus he was always open to questions. The cliffs were great , but the tour day was fantastic , leaving us with a lot of good memories,Written 29 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I did the Ring of Kerry with them. It was great because we have seen so many beautiful places although the weather wasn't very suitable, to put it mildly.
We had lunch in Waterville, the place which Charlie Chaplin chose for his holidays over 10 years. The sea was rough but you don't expect hot sunny days in Ireland in November. You can just walk along the beach, gazing how waves roll over and remember Dylan Thomas's poem which is so true ... 'Especially when the October wind with frosty fingers punishes my hair... ' the only exception is that it was November.
Afterwards, there were some breath-taking scenery, but it's impossible to describe nature. You should go and see.
One more thing, the guide is very helpful. Told us a lot about the life in Ireland and the places which we visited.
Ireland! I'm missing you so much!Written 19 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.