- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We went to Cliffs of Moher and Dingle Peninsula, was an amazing experience, very nice car and an amazing driver Radek, so friendly, funny and respectful.Written 3 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Two weeks ago, I returned from a girls trip to Ireland. My group and I were fortunate enough to spend our week with Mr. Brendan Murphy from Carrig tours. Our original trip was supposed to take place in April 2020 with a large group bus tour. When Covid hit, our trip got cancelled and we decided to rebook on our own with a smaller private tour for April of 2022. Truthfully, leading up to the trip we weren’t very excited. We were bummed that our large group tour was cancelled and weren’t sure what to expect being in a van with just the six of us and our tour guide. Let me tell you, it was the best thing that could have ever happened. Mr. Brendan Murphy exceeded every single expectation we had. He truly made our trip a once in a lifetime experience. From the very first moment we met him he started asking us questions to get to know us so that he could give us a customized trip that catered to our interests. Mr. Murphy was kind, thoughtful, and incredibly knowledgeable about all things Ireland. Thanks to Mr. Murphy, we saw sights and scenery I never expected to see in my lifetime. Ireland was absolutely beautiful and I can saw without a doubt that we saw the most beautiful parts because of Mr. Murphy. If you are considering booking a private tour, don’t think twice. Book the trip with Brendan Murphy and you won’t regret it. We will always be grateful to Mr. Murphy for the once in a lifetime experiences he gave us!Written 8 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had no idea what to expect when I was told our group was to be chauffeured around Ireland...but can't tell you how pleasantly surprised I was!
Everything was first class, from the vehicle, to the knowledgeable, personable drivers (who sort of became members of our group), to the accommodations and scheduled site visits. We had a blast!
Would highly recommend Troy Chauffeurs!Written 24 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Always on time! Friendly with a comfortable, clean vehicle. Katarina me with a smile, helped with my suitcase, had a paper and a bottle of water. On my first trip, I was worried that the local Spar wouldn't be open on Easter Sunday and we stopped at a little market so I was all set for the next couple of days.
I wasn't able to find the correct date as it only went back to 2020. But I've used them in June of 2019 and April and May of 2015.Written 13 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Limerick
- These experiences are best for transportation in Limerick:
- Dublin - Limerick | Best Value Airport Transfer, Private Car & Chauffeur Service
- Shannon - Limerick | Best Value Airport Transfer,Private Car & Chauffeur Service
- Dublin Airport to Blackrock Luxury Private Car Transfer
- Cork - Limerick | Best Value Airport Transfer, Private Car & Chauffeur Service
- Airport Transfers