Sports Complexes • Arenas & Stadiums
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
16 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Didn't know what to expect when I first arrived with my three teenage daughters. Must say we had a ball. Our karts were modified for the younger age as there were some kids there with their families and I thought it would be very slow.
Was I wrong !! These kids took over Luke pros's 😅 I thought 20 minutes wasn't nearly enough time though as you only kind of get into the speed after 10/15 minutes, especially if it is your first time ... And then 5 minutes later you're finished . 30 minutes would be better especially for the price. 30€ each.
Other than that great fun and a definite must !!Written 7 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited 'Level Up' on the South Circular road today for the first time,i brought 3 of my nieces ranging in ages from 14-8 and they all loved it.They have family friendly hours on weekends from 2pm-6pm.
You need to sanitise & show your vaccination cert on arrival. We were led downstairs to our table,we ordered our food(pizzas,ciabatta sandwich and chips), and we headed over to the token machine which accepts coins or notes,€1 is worth 2 tokens. The majority of machines take 2 tokens and there are a few in the back room behind the air hockey table that take either 1 token or a €1 coin. There's a good variety of games,they said their favourites were Mario Kart, Pac Man & basketball.
I couldn't believe how fast our time there went,2 hours flew by so quickly and there are a good few games we didnt have time to play so we'll be saving up our coins for the next trip there! A great way to spend a few hours on a Sunday afternoon.
See more reviews at Facebook and Instagram pages: Teas,Trips & Travels.Written 13 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 10 yr old daughter loved it. Stayed 2 hrs.
They played 1 limbo game and had 1 dance competition. Great value. Hwever Felt the place could do with a good freshen up. The staff were friendly but lacked enthusiasm with the kids on the floor and when playing both games. Also the music could be more suited to the audience.. and kids. Was a lot of the same unknown rap music. However having said that.. my daughter really enjoyed it and will be back.Written 20 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- very impressive, so much fun. Miles better than I expected, I will be definitely back. Good fun for all the family.Written 27 November 2019
- Great fun, lots of families around, generally safe and reasonable for people on a budget, recently visited while staying in a hotel nearby, one of the kids favourites.Written 29 July 2022
- Had a great night out recently with my friends. Lovely decor. Lovely atmosphere. The staff were very helpful as I hadn't a clue what I was doing. Bumped into old school friend. Great night.Written 30 April 2019
- Took a group of 17/18yrs olds for a birthday day out recently, their 3rd one there!! Excellent staff and great venue. Everyone really enjoyed it and would recommend.Written 2 November 2016
- Would highly recommend if visiting Limerick. We attended here both for a Hen Party and Family Day out and on both occasions we thoroughly enjoyed our day. The guys are very friendly and helpful. Great track.Written 31 July 2020
- Was a good hour spend with kids ranging from 5 to 18.the area is actually very cold but you won't be long warming up.really enjoyable.make sure to book as always seems busyWritten 20 January 2020
- On a recent family getaway we visited Arena 5 in Limerick - booking for a family of 12 to play crazy golf & bowling - we really enjoyed both the crazy golf & the bowling - for a family of 12 it worked out @ €15 per head for 2 hrs of really fun entertainment - highly recommend it here - very clean and staff were so helpful & friendly. Everyone in our group (7 yrs to 75 yrs) thoroughly enjoyed both activities.Written 26 October 2021
- Most definately the best and most modern casino in limerick,recently refurbished to a very high finishWritten 21 April 2016
- very good fun to have with your friends on a rainy day with a variety of different activities to do .Written 9 March 2020
- My grandson being 16 months old. Loved the toddler section. Where he crawled through tunnels, and logs. Climbed up levels of netting to get to the top. He had so much fun at the ending. Where he got to slide down a mini slide.Written 3 February 2019
- Can I just strart by saying, wow! Fantastic layout and a great size for a busy bingo hall! Extremely clean and tidy! Staff were spot on and very entertaining especially when helping out the mother who's quite hard of hearing. Great selection of yummy food on the breaks and great service from the catering staff. Overall very impressed and definitely be back!Written 20 November 2015
- we have enjoyed this circuit so much we have returned and still great fun and well worth a visit well done keep up the good workWritten 22 August 2012
Frequently Asked Questions about Limerick
- These are the best places for kid-friendly game & entertainment centres in Limerick:See more game & entertainment centres for children in Limerick on Tripadvisor