- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is an Anglican Cathedral Another thing it is very charming. Also it is smaller than St. Paul’s Cathedral in London. Lastly, it is worth seeingWritten 20 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful church ,stunning architecture...peaceful and well maintained. Friendly locals ...lots of information about our lady of limerick and various saints which was nice .Written 30 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My experience is personal and redeeming. Suffice it to say that I now go to confession in the Redemptorist Church frequently- a massive turn-about in my life for which I am most grateful. I would recommend anyone, no matter what their fears or imagined hopelessness to do as I did- try it out, you have nothing to lose- but will experience forgiveness, peace, contentment and a powerful release from guilt, despair, fear and doom. If I could do it- so can anyone.Written 28 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is a Sung Mass every Sunday offered in the Extraordinary Form at 10.30 am. The liturgy is probably the best to be found anywhere in Ireland. The two priests of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest, currently resident are excellent singers. There is also a well trained choir and an expert organist.
All Masses as well as Vespers and Benediction, are livestreamed and recorded, so it is easy to discover what to expect when visiting the church.
The classical interior of the church is spectacular, and will be better still when the restoration works are completed.
Go to the Institute of Christ the King's Irish website to see how beautiful it is.Written 28 May 2020
- Very small, very old church apparently maintained by the farmer across the street at Molanna Dairy Farm. We did a tour of the farm as part of our Ireland land tour and were introduced this church. Colorful gravestones next to it enhance the experience.Written 19 July 2019