- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Stopped in here by chance and was very surprised and impressed both by the size of the centre & the selection of shops. Centre & toilets are also incredibly clean.
While we hadn’t anticipated a long stop we spent some time here browsing the shops and picking up a few bits for the kids. We also got our coffee/chocolate fix in Butlers cafe which was constantly busy.
There is plenty of parking onsite and it’s free to park there. The sat nav went a little mad trying to get us out of there but I’m sure the locals have it down to a tee.Written 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not worth the hype, would recommend lowering the price to 10 cent, should have extra room and or mirrors for the romance. If there was a facility offering hair ties that would be great, it always gets in my mouth when I get down and jiggy with it ;) Some snacks for halfway through, and\or gum would be greatly appreciated.Written 2 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lot of work has gone into the Jetland Shopping centre in the last couple of years. The main concourse is a lot more vibrant than it used to be with cafes, a garden centre, and more seating available.
However, there seems to be a disctinct lack of atm services. With the closure of the Bank of Ireland at the Northern entrance, the atm machine is "out of service" more often than not, and it may be got rid of completely as part of Bank of irelands cost saving plans. There were 2 stand alone atm machines hidden at the back of the large drapery/textile section. Its now down to one. It can be very frustrating to make the long treck down to this sole atm machine only to discover (on a frequent basis), that it is out of service.
The centre could do with 1 or 2 clearly visible and acsessible stand alone atm machines in the main concourse, like you normally would expect to have in any shopping centre.Written 12 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Limerick
- These places are best for shopping malls in Limerick:See more shopping malls in Limerick on Tripadvisor