- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
58 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 58
What travellers are saying
- Thanks for a great night out in the milk market for Paolo nutini, very well organised, security staff were very helpful
A big shout out to Valerie and Mick (Dolan's)a great asset to the live venue scene in LimerickWritten 4 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On a biz trip with new colleagues and new company and about to meet a new supplier for dinner
I figured, let’s get the team together for a drink beforehand and randomly chose Flannery’s due to its proximity to both the hotel and restaurant
Boy, did it not disappoint
The moment you walk through that red fronted establishment you are immediately greeted by a busy bar full of inquisitive looks
I expected nothing less
The place wreaked of nostalgia, oozed with class and character just hit you in the face, everywhere you looked
It’s a cozy spot and that’s how I like my pubs
The atmosphere was friendly and the barman was spot on
No need to describe how good the Guinness was….simply poured to perfectionWritten 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went here on Wednesday for my friends 21st, had an amazing time I only booked it for two hours but easily could have stayed for three.
The staff where amazing we had a cake and we were putting candles on it and near the end of the session they lit it and brought it in to us.
It was brilliant. Will 100% be back again.
Thank you so much for an amazing experience 💓💓Written 20 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of my favourite bars since 1956.!
Culture night in Limerick ,the bar was very busy but a young bar man was very efficient . Of course,I knew the quietest possibly unknown parts of the bar .
A type of large snug ! Nobody in it ! Very comfortable and warm .
The only problem “ drinks from taps were too cold .” I drink Belgian beer specifically
La Chouffe and it was not at near the correct temperature. The poor head on my drink was miserable . However , an understanding barman was aware of the problem
HackWritten 24 September 2022
- One of the better spots in Limerick, visited here after the recent Munster & Northampton, great pints in a busy place.
Definitely worth a visitWritten 15 January 2023
- Almost the first place we visited on our recent Ireland holiday - so good we made it the last as well.
Super friendly, kowledgable staff, excellent beers, good conversation, no television to ruin the mood.
In short, we loved it.Written 8 October 2021
- Close to our hotel and terrific service. Traditional pub feel and great atmosphere. Stop in for a pint and stay for some conversation.Written 6 July 2022
- I sought out this pub as I learned at the Frank McCourt Museum that this was where he had his first drink. It was so beautiful I asked to take some pictures. I enjoyed a delicious Irish coffee and read several local papers. Like many pubs food is served until 2 pm, but I came in too late to order any. I also enjoyed that the men's room was labeled Frank and Women's Angela.Written 30 September 2018
- Top bar with a lovely pint. Outside ok a sunny day was beautiful with great staff 5 star it will be my local bar when I'm in the cityWritten 14 July 2022
- Pop over every now and then as I work across the road in Tesco. The best chicken wings iv ever tasted in my life 😋😋😋 hot sauce is yo die for. Staff very kind I ove popping in its a top bar. 5 starWritten 13 May 2022
- There were some gentlemen playing cards and drinking beer, at a special table, with a place at the bottom to put the beers, I found it very interesting. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was very nice. As the place doesn't have food, we didn't stay for a long time, because we were starving. But we love the time we spend there.Written 9 January 2023
- Mickey Martins is a lively, friendly pub. Real log fire, wooden furniture, cosy nooks and crannys. This was my first visit, though I had heard about it before. I will definitely go back anytime I'm in Limerick. Lovely feel to the atmosphere.Written 13 March 2022
- A group of 5 went here for drinks after dinner and it was a nice warm friendly bar and the Guinness was excellent. Highly RecommendedWritten 18 October 2019
- This was one of our first stops in Limerick and boy were we so glad!! Aside from the great selection, the hospitality was out of this world. Helen and Phil were so great we visited several times during our trip.Written 5 July 2022
- I had not been to Ma Hogans for a very long time ,in fact i think it was the property of the Ryan family when I last had a drink there. I was very pleasantly surprised when I called there on Thursday last. The pub.is well decorated ,attractive furniture and the
Place is spotless. In fact, I was conscious of leaving a crisp on the floor .Best of all
La Chouffe Belgian beer was available on draught . The beer was served in a proper
La Chouffe glass.
Excellent !Written 4 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Limerick
- These are the best places for groups seeking nightlife in Limerick:See more nightlife for groups in Limerick on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for nightlife in Limerick:See more hidden gem nightlife in Limerick on Tripadvisor