- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very interesting and informative tour, and our guide Andre did a great job with it. It was cool seeing parts of the original castle, and then seeing the parts that had been modified in a French style for those who lived there. And after the tour, Kilkenny is a cool little town that's easy to walk around.Written 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed visiting the beautiful church and loved the tower climb and view. Enjoyed the whole village.Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Joe was our guide at Jerpoint Park.
He was welcoming and funny and full of history. The site is beautiful and we had all the time we needed to explore. No rushing.
The walk across the field in amongst all of the stone from the long road and the town set your imagination running wild.
After we were finished Joe brought his young dog Glen out and gave us a herding demonstration. I was in awe of the relationship between this man and his dog.Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This house was owned by a wealthy merchant who had 11 children. We enjoyed walking through it and visualizing what it would have been like to live there. We especially loved the gardens. They were lovely. If you have time , you should visit.Written 16 September 2023
- Please don't let the name keep you from enjoying this oasis in the city. The abbey is a peaceful place to reflect, experience His presence, and admire the vibrant stain-glass windows. There are other interesting historic religious artifacts, however the abbey's endearing asset is its stain-glass windows.Written 20 August 2023
- A very surprising visit, with immensely large trees from all over the world, planted 150 yrs ago. For instance you'll fins the largest sequioa tree in Europe. We were amazed by the Noble fir walk and the rhododendrons which were huge. We had no idea what to expect when we entered the garden and the arboretum, but it turned out to be a real secret garden, hidden in the hills above Inistioge. Well worth a visit, €5 entrance and you get to stroll around as long as you like and enjoy the results of the architectural mind of Lady Louisa Tighe from 150yrs agoWritten 29 July 2023
- My first time at Malzards Pub was one for the books. “A Night to Remember” one might say if Gary wasn’t the one pouring their pints. The man is an absolute legend in Irish hospitality. He kept the Guinness taps running, the chip baskets overflowing, and the good times going. At one point in the night, Gary handed me a broom and encouraged me to play air guitar in the middle of a trad session. He told me it was one of the best air guitar performances he’s ever seen, which I hardly believe, but that’s Gary — always a class act. It was a 10 out of 10 experience and not a bad way to get sloshed on a Monday night.Written 19 September 2023
- Great local pub with a clientele of locals to interact with. Feels exactly like a pub should feel. People interacting over a pint and chatting. It was our 50th anniversary and a local man bought us pints!!!!! what more do you want???Written 4 September 2023
- To start with, I wasn't guest in the hotel. I had a horse riding experience booked as my birthday present in hotel's equestrian centre. And what an experience that was!! Jess - the instructor - was amazing. I got to control the Doris (the horse, FYI) totally and then we found time to get my first hang of a throttle, which I used on few occasions during the stroll across the estate. Of course, mild spring weather helped to enjoy it to the fullest.
It was an unforgettable experience, with two unforgettable girls, Jess and Doris. Thank you, staff of the Mount Juliet Equestrian Centre!Written 17 July 2023
- At our hosts recommendation (Lawcus Farm), we stopped in here and were lucky enough to watch the glass blowing process. The pieces are beautiful. Definitely stop by!Written 12 July 2022
- I took a work team to "go with the flow" as part of a team building event and we had a great day! It was all very inclusive and really enjoyable and we all had great fun. Rachel and Darren were top class in making the event really interesting and exhilarating. Thanks to allWritten 8 September 2023
- Booked this last minute, and Jason ( operator / proprietor ) was super flexible with our schedule and request. Affable, knowledgeable and eminently approachable, the bike tour of Kilkenny was delightful and well competed by our guide, Jason. Highly recommend without reservationWritten 4 September 2023
- I had a 55 min Top to toe package here last week. The therapist Katie was very professional and I totally relaxed, in fact I think I was snoring at one stage!!😳The only thing was that the product used didn’t seem very luxurious and there were no real aromas. However I will definitely be back, thank youWritten 26 February 2019