- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This house was owned by a wealthy merchant who had 11 children. We enjoyed walking through it and visualizing what it would have been like to live there. We especially loved the gardens. They were lovely. If you have time , you should visit.Written 16 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very surprising visit, with immensely large trees from all over the world, planted 150 yrs ago. For instance you'll fins the largest sequioa tree in Europe. We were amazed by the Noble fir walk and the rhododendrons which were huge. We had no idea what to expect when we entered the garden and the arboretum, but it turned out to be a real secret garden, hidden in the hills above Inistioge. Well worth a visit, €5 entrance and you get to stroll around as long as you like and enjoy the results of the architectural mind of Lady Louisa Tighe from 150yrs agoWritten 29 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a fantastic little gem in Thomastown. The fact that it's up near the top of the street might mean it's easily missed but we were delighted to have found it. It was a beautiful day so we sat outside and had a stroll around the lovely quirky garden and a good look at the plants for sale. It has wonderful staff who are part of the Camphill Community and that made it even more special for us.Written 25 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kilkenny
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gardens in Kilkenny:See more budget-friendly gardens in Kilkenny on Tripadvisor