Amusement & Theme Parks • Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
22 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Hi, we went as a group of friends to Jurassic Newpark. 3 adults with 6 kids & we had the best day! We spent the whole day there & the kids didn't complain once of being bored or fed up. There was so much to do & see from bouncy castles to petting & feeding some of the animals to go karts, playground, sandpits, fairy & dinosaur trail walks, face painting & plenty more. We met a very pleasant member of staff named Paddy along our way who offered the kids a chance to pet the bunnies, guinea pigs & a cute little goat named nibbles. He also gave them some food to feed the llamas & Hyland cows. This really made the day more enjoyable for the kids as they are all animal lovers! So thank you Paddy. We brought a packed lunch which came in very handy as there was only drinks & ice cream to purchase from there. I would definitely recommend this place for a super fun day out.
BernadetteWritten 27 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely facility with all the equipment that could be needed. Nice friendly staff and clean and tidy. A little expensive for a public facility and the pool was very busy with kids but lovely facility and will be back.Written 15 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- TERRIBLE PLACE!
Currently staying opposite it. The drunks start singing at the top of their lungs around 2am and don't stop until sunrise and it's like this 7 days a week. I've called the Garda and will be contacting the council on Monday.Written 9 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had the pleasure of visiting this for an evenings entertainment. The concept is genius and is second only to the service. Not only can you bring your own treats or use the very excellent snack shack, but when you have finished they collect your rubbish from you. Best alternative idea for entertainment you can get. Top classWritten 26 November 2017
- Excellent golf course. Very well maintained. Greens in top shape. Well done and thanks to Edel and her team for a wonderful afternoon's golf. We also used the seating area for a picnic. Would definitely recommend.Written 6 September 2023
- We had a fantastic time. We did two activities - the sports day and the cube. We were a group of 12 on the hen, both men & women, and of mixed fitness levels. We also had two pregnant ladies (T1 & T2) as part of the group. The activities suited everyone, we're all very competitive! Eddie was a fantastic host. We had a great time start to finish, would highly recommend!Written 23 May 2023
- Bowling at Kbowl Kilkenny was an excellent family activity suitable for every age to do in a very good facility located next to the shopping centre in Kilkenny city - the facilities were clean, warm & welcoming and the bowling was fairly priced - the staff were very helpful & friendly and the bowling was so much fun … sometimes it’s hard to pick an activity to suit all ages but bowling is definitely one that keeps young & old / male & female happy and Kbowl Kilkenny certainly deliver on the experience in terms of facilities, value for money and fun - we will definitely be back again.Written 4 January 2023
- We visited in March for our first time clay pigeon shooting. We've always wanted to try it and had the best time. Eamon was a great coach and shared a lot of information and walked us through proper gun handling and safety procedures. We also did the archery session and that was a blast. We will definitely do this again next time we are in KilkennyWritten 2 April 2023
- I did an introductory course at the wheel (3 hours) followed by a glazing course (1 hour). It was a great experience and the instructor, Liselott made the process very engaging. I had no previous experience and she made it very achievable with her excellent instructions and guidance . I was pleased with my imperfect finished products and I would highly recommend The Clay Rooms. Everyone should try it at least once. It’s good to do solo or with friends.Written 7 June 2023
- I visited this bookshop/cafe recently on a day trip to Kilkenny.
I had been wandering the city, checking out the cafes, looking for a comfortable, peaceful spot to sit, relax, have a good cup of coffee and spend a little time on my laptop.
Eventually, I found The Book & Coffee Shop.
I got lucky!
This is a wonderful spot that stays open later than other cafes. The used book selection makes for wonderful book browsing. The coffee and pastries are excellent and the owner is delightful human being.
I agree wholeheartedly with the reviewers who called it a "friendly gem" and a "little treasure".Written 27 May 2023
- So much fun, great for all ages. A good experience for everyone. Worth the money. Not expensive. Passes a couple of hours. Good Photo opportunities. Staffa are lovelyWritten 13 February 2022
- I really enjoyed this escape room. I had done several before and it was my boyfriends first time. Not too complicated for a first timer. I really enjoyed the themes of the rooms here and am looking forward to completing the others.
The puzzles are primarily combination lock based which could be improved with a bit more versatility here but overall great time and lovely staff!Written 31 August 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Kilkenny
- These are the best places for kid-friendly fun & games in Kilkenny:See more fun & games for children in Kilkenny on Tripadvisor