15 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is my childhood beach where I spent many a summer's day with friends and siblings having fun. I had a recent trip Banna last Thursday & Friday and it is just as beautiful as every. Grab a few photos of Banna as the back drop.
Tourists to Kerry should visit this golden sandy beach, have a walk along the sand or pop in for a swim.Written 4 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our group of forty seniors were given a special tour of the facility and with a presentation of it's history and goals. Following this were treated to a demonstration of various Irish tap dancing styles that Irish immigrants had taken and adapted in their travels to various parts of the globe by three principal and very talented dancers. A unique, entertaining and educational experience presented by dedicated people committed to preserving Irish Folk Heritage.Written 15 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clean and kids friendly park. The park is in the town so easily can access. Very informative. Must do in the area. My 9 year old kid enjoy it.Written 5 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The views were amazing across Dingle Peninsula. Cafe on site of tea and cake. VFM. Helpful staff. You can spend a lovely afternoon here.Written 22 September 2023
- I always try to call in to St John's every time I am in Tralee, it is such a beautiful place and always so serene and calm.
Yesterdays visit was my first in about 16 months but the place has lost none of its charm and grandeur.
I love the stone walks and the beautiful cross beams in the roof. The stained glass is captivating too. I'm not sure what word to use about it, not cosy I suppose or even homely, but welcoming.
Written 19 July 2020
- We drove along the causeway and looked out at the small but perfectly formed lighthouse. The location is beautiful and dramatic as the weather was not best and you could see the clouds rolling in from the Atlantic.Written 21 September 2021
- We stayed in Kerry for a night recently. We ate in Kirbys the night we arrived, and again the day after, it WAS that good! The first night we ate there we had dinners and desserts. The food is super fresh, tasty and MASSIVE! Be sure and go there hungry. It is value for money. The desserts are home made and out of this world. Now the thing that tops the food in Kirbys is their staff. Nothing is a problem. They are so attentive and aware of their customers. I have to give a extra mention to Mark who looked after us on our 1st visit. Top class service and a great sense of humour! You'll be lucky to have him as your server. Nothing was a problem, and he knew the menu inside out! On day 2 we just had dinners in the bar. So relaxed and cosy. We will be back the next visit to Tralee.Written 17 March 2023
- Had a wonderful experience today at Nadur Spa. Patricia looked after me and she was so professional and excellent at her job. Facial, head massage and hand and arm massage. She only spoke when she needed to which meant I was able to enjoy and relax completely.Written 17 November 2023
- the show was very good and both dancers and musicians were very talented. Great show for the money!Written 14 October 2023
- Great experience! Kira was an amazing teacher and tour guide. Out of all the experiences we had in Ireland this was by far my favorite! The trek was beautiful and I will never forget it. A once in a lifetime experience.Written 29 August 2022
- We booked our Dingle Walk comfort hike with this agent. Everything went fine. Starting with preparation to general information after booking, briefing after arrival and taking care about us during the hike. Each transfer and accomodation were prepared and perfect scheduled. The most of them excellent places with a great view and experience with Ireland. This agent will be booked at every time again!Written 26 September 2023
- Went coasteering today with my two daughters and it was an amazing experience, John was such a great host and couldn't have done more. My two daughters couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was and we'll definitely be backWritten 23 August 2023
- 3 of us booked a surf lesson at the Banna Strand beach. On the day the wave conditions weren’t great but that didn’t takeaway from what was a really fun and enjoyable couple of hours.
Both the instructors were very helpful, patient and friendly.Written 11 August 2023
- we did a 3 day tour with Anne and Dave. we explored haunted castles, visited local restaurants, had lovely scones and tea. we went on adventures and had the time of our lives. I would highly recommend Kerryguidedtours they were awesome. so warm and welcoming. Anne even did a little research into my family name for me. if I am ever lucky enough to go back to Ireland (which I hope I am) I will be calling kerryguidedtours for sure.Written 11 November 2019
- Stayed in Brandon Hotel which was lovely. We ate out and were warmly welcomed by all. Beautiful food and well catered for outdoor eating. Tralee is a lovely town - big enough to get around and not too big.Written 15 August 2021