- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I had cause to unexpectedly spend quite a bit of time in Tralee recently as a family member was in hospital there. This led me out to Banna which is the closest beach to Tralee… only about 20 minutes drive. There is lots of parking, even during the heatwave. The beach is very , very long and wide and has nice hard sand suitable for very long walks. There was a small area of the beach supervised by lifeguards . I saw a lot of people surfing and the waves on a few days were perfect for this. Highly recommend!Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited Blennerville Windmill during my solo trip to Kerry. Very easy to reach from Tralee - whether by car, on foot or by bike - the mill and its visitor ventre are well worth a visit. First of all, I took part in a site visit to the mill itself. This was both informative - personally, I knew very little about how to operate a mill! - and entertaining as our guide very capably involved all visitors. I then visited the railway exhibition, with miniature recreations of the Irish railway landscape and pictures from the historic line between Tralee and Dingle. Finally, I visited the rooms dedicated to bread-making across centuries and the Irish emigration experience, with a painstakingly accurate reconstruction of the transatlantic experience of coffin ships as opposed to the Jeanie Johnston. I would definitely recommend a visit to anyone in Tralee, the experience being enriched by the kindness of the museum staff, who are as competent as they are ready to exchange a few words with visitors.Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a day! We were welcomed with open arms by the staff and especially our new friend Morris. Dennis was our caddie and he was TERRIFIC! This was our third day of golf during our holiday and it was our favorite! The course was in excellent condition and the golf was everything we had hoped for, but Dennis made the day. He was so knowledgeable, pleasant and funny-we had a blast. He took a tremendous amount of pride in caring for the course and it was wonderful to see. Definitely a challenging course and the views are just out of this world!Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did kayaking with Eoin and Finn who are so friendly and knowledgeable. They told us lots of great stories of the surrounding land and we had lots of fun jumping into the water at the lighthouse, not to mention the great kayaking or the 3 dolphins that are regulars. I need to practise my penguin jump 🙂 We’re looking forward to coming back sometime to try the coasteering.
We would highly recommend.Written 15 August 2022
- Unique bar. Great atmosphere. Brilliant staff. Very accommodating. Every time I go here I always have a ball of a time.Written 27 August 2018
- Beautiful scenery and wonderful people. Well marked and varied between difficult to easy going. Have done the first two sections Tralee to Camp and Camp to Annascul. Only complaint was that the beginning and ends of both of these sections need to be upgraded and maintained. There is a lot of overgrown trees, shrubs, brambles and nettles that require cutting back.Written 19 August 2021