- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
22 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The Aqua dome is a wonderful place to visit with the family. They have so much to offer for both young and old. The pool is amazing and the kids really enjoyed the slide and the waves pool. After the pool we had a really enjoyable game of pitch and putt. Its great value for money. Staff are friendly and helpful. There is ample parking which is a major bonus. I would highly recommend this for a family fun day out.Written 2 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our group of forty seniors were given a special tour of the facility and with a presentation of it's history and goals. Following this were treated to a demonstration of various Irish tap dancing styles that Irish immigrants had taken and adapted in their travels to various parts of the globe by three principal and very talented dancers. A unique, entertaining and educational experience presented by dedicated people committed to preserving Irish Folk Heritage.Written 15 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic well laid out museum, even had a little booklet for the kids to find things and tick off as they went around.
Lots of dioramas and information on Irelands past and the walk through of medieval Tralee at the end is very cool.Written 22 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We arrived at the windmill to a very happy face, full of chat but apologised that their tour guide had called in sick so offered us a reduction on entry, which was a nice touch. I have to say they didn't need a tour guide the man front of house was a star very informative and made it all sound amazing. Made us feel at ease immediately, whatever he is being paid it needs to be doubled didn't catch his name but I k ow he is from West Cork. Then after the windmill which was fab we met the man in the red jacket in the model train room. Wow just wow his passion for trains was unreal and made the whole experience a good one. Will definitely recommend this as a place to stop and afterwards have a coffee and cake in the tearooms next door.Written 20 September 2023
- Highly recommend. Very friendly staff, very clean and great for all ages. Ideal for birthday parties. We are ao lucky to have this for birthday parties and days out. Its a fantastic facility. So safe and all the children love it. Couldn't recommend enough.Written 12 November 2022
- I always try to call in to St John's every time I am in Tralee, it is such a beautiful place and always so serene and calm.
Yesterdays visit was my first in about 16 months but the place has lost none of its charm and grandeur.
I love the stone walks and the beautiful cross beams in the roof. The stained glass is captivating too. I'm not sure what word to use about it, not cosy I suppose or even homely, but welcoming.
Written 19 July 2020
- We spent a very enjoyable couple of hours in this museum. They currently have an excellent and very informative display on Roger Casement and the museum provides a fantastic tour through all major events in Ireland’s history. There’s a great interactive aspect to it for the kids, they were provided with an activity book to complete while going through the museum and they get to play as an archaeologist complete with hard hat and high vis vest. My 2 daughters loved the Rose of Tralee dresses and picked out their favourites. The staff were very friendly and approachable. The museum is located just across from the playground as an added incentive.Written 19 July 2022
- Must say very helpful staff , great choice of books ,internet access and plenty space to study newspapers and printing available.Written 15 August 2019
- Amazing venue, kids from ages 2-8 absolutely loved it, all staff were so friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend bowling buddies for kids of all ages and adults, great fun and very clean facilities.
We will be back.Written 6 August 2023
- Have been here a few times with 2 kids under 6. The kids pool is really good and they have plenty of arm bands, noodles etc. lifeguard on duty and to stop too much high jinx.
The building is getting a little old but it’s clean and facilities are good. No complaintsWritten 31 March 2018
- We stayed in Kerry for a night recently. We ate in Kirbys the night we arrived, and again the day after, it WAS that good! The first night we ate there we had dinners and desserts. The food is super fresh, tasty and MASSIVE! Be sure and go there hungry. It is value for money. The desserts are home made and out of this world. Now the thing that tops the food in Kirbys is their staff. Nothing is a problem. They are so attentive and aware of their customers. I have to give a extra mention to Mark who looked after us on our 1st visit. Top class service and a great sense of humour! You'll be lucky to have him as your server. Nothing was a problem, and he knew the menu inside out! On day 2 we just had dinners in the bar. So relaxed and cosy. We will be back the next visit to Tralee.Written 17 March 2023
- Lovely pub near Ashe Hotel! Great service and bartender and server were gracious and accommodating!Written 30 June 2023
- I had the most amazing treatment at the Nàdur spa it was my first time ever getting a massage 💆♂️ my therapist was Christine and she couldn't of been more nice if she could . The amenities there are second to none which include the sauna the steam room and the relaxation suite . Gina the spa manager can be proud of the this spa it really is a fabulous experience.Written 12 April 2023
- This is the place to be if you are a Liverpool Football Club supporter and want to watch a game with fellow fans. There are the usual pub beverage availability, the bar staff are friendly, and service is quick even on a crowded match day. Customers who smoke are allowed to do so on the sidewalk in front of the pub, so unpleasant smoke can drift in through the front door.Written 13 May 2019
- Lovely pub located in the heart of Tralee ❤️ Always greeted by the lovely staff and my favourite Gary 😄 A must have once you enter the door is their amazing Baby Guinness, it just tastes better 🥃 Music always attracts a crowd and it’s brilliant music at that 🎤 Such a cosy bar makes you want to stay there all night and stay chatting to everyone 🗣 Highly recommend that everyone visit‼️Written 24 December 2021