3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We spent a very enjoyable couple of hours in this museum. They currently have an excellent and very informative display on Roger Casement and the museum provides a fantastic tour through all major events in Ireland’s history. There’s a great interactive aspect to it for the kids, they were provided with an activity book to complete while going through the museum and they get to play as an archaeologist complete with hard hat and high vis vest. My 2 daughters loved the Rose of Tralee dresses and picked out their favourites. The staff were very friendly and approachable. The museum is located just across from the playground as an added incentive.Written 19 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Must say very helpful staff , great choice of books ,internet access and plenty space to study newspapers and printing available.Written 15 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best option was walking tour. Visited many locations with historical backgrounds explained ---especially how the "Rose of Tralee' tradition, poem and song originated.Written 4 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Tralee
- These places are best for traveller resources in Tralee:See more traveller resources in Tralee on Tripadvisor