Stand Up Paddleboarding • Kayaking & Canoeing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Went coasteering today with my two daughters and it was an amazing experience, John was such a great host and couldn't have done more. My two daughters couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was and we'll definitely be backWritten 23 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 3 of us booked a surf lesson at the Banna Strand beach. On the day the wave conditions weren’t great but that didn’t takeaway from what was a really fun and enjoyable couple of hours.
Both the instructors were very helpful, patient and friendly.Written 11 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Super trip with Mary and Alan who showed great pride in showing us all that Tralee Bay and Fenit has to offer. They made a great effort with the kids which made it even more special. We will 100% do it again next summer!!!Written 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I would think this is one of the safest and most accommodating surf school I have beven to it is greatWritten 17 June 2017
- Beautiful beach, or the lagoon, good gear, professional service. Great activity for the windy Ireland!Written 16 August 2014
- We usually hire a boat from Brandon boat hire once or twice a year to fish off Brandon point the owner is a very knowledge local and will show you the operation before you set off he will not let you out if conditions are dangerous. Then it is up to you. you can see Gannets, pods of dolphins or small whales.
Fishing wise you will be in very deep water, mackeral and pollock are the main catches but we have caught wrasse, red bream, john Dory(twice) codling haddock and once a turbot!
There are fantastic views of Brandon point and the cliffs that surround it and you are very much out in the Atlantic Ocean. a half day out there is a wonderful experience.Written 3 April 2017