Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is my childhood beach where I spent many a summer's day with friends and siblings having fun. I had a recent trip Banna last Thursday & Friday and it is just as beautiful as every. Grab a few photos of Banna as the back drop.
Tourists to Kerry should visit this golden sandy beach, have a walk along the sand or pop in for a swim.Written 4 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the Aqua Dome in July and absolutely loved it! Our children are 9 and 6 and they had the best time, would highly recommend.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our group of forty seniors were given a special tour of the facility and with a presentation of it's history and goals. Following this were treated to a demonstration of various Irish tap dancing styles that Irish immigrants had taken and adapted in their travels to various parts of the globe by three principal and very talented dancers. A unique, entertaining and educational experience presented by dedicated people committed to preserving Irish Folk Heritage.Written 15 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic well laid out museum, even had a little booklet for the kids to find things and tick off as they went around.
Lots of dioramas and information on Irelands past and the walk through of medieval Tralee at the end is very cool.Written 22 August 2023
- Clean and kids friendly park. The park is in the town so easily can access. Very informative. Must do in the area. My 9 year old kid enjoy it.Written 5 August 2023
- We arrived at the windmill to a very happy face, full of chat but apologised that their tour guide had called in sick so offered us a reduction on entry, which was a nice touch. I have to say they didn't need a tour guide the man front of house was a star very informative and made it all sound amazing. Made us feel at ease immediately, whatever he is being paid it needs to be doubled didn't catch his name but I k ow he is from West Cork. Then after the windmill which was fab we met the man in the red jacket in the model train room. Wow just wow his passion for trains was unreal and made the whole experience a good one. Will definitely recommend this as a place to stop and afterwards have a coffee and cake in the tearooms next door.Written 20 September 2023
- The views were amazing across Dingle Peninsula. Cafe on site of tea and cake. VFM. Helpful staff. You can spend a lovely afternoon here.Written 22 September 2023
- Fantastic night out!!! Food was great and our tote Katie was extremely helpful !!! We thoroughly enjoyed the experience.Written 13 August 2023
- Highly recommend. Very friendly staff, very clean and great for all ages. Ideal for birthday parties. We are ao lucky to have this for birthday parties and days out. Its a fantastic facility. So safe and all the children love it. Couldn't recommend enough.Written 12 November 2022
- I always try to call in to St John's every time I am in Tralee, it is such a beautiful place and always so serene and calm.
Yesterdays visit was my first in about 16 months but the place has lost none of its charm and grandeur.
I love the stone walks and the beautiful cross beams in the roof. The stained glass is captivating too. I'm not sure what word to use about it, not cosy I suppose or even homely, but welcoming.
Written 19 July 2020
- We spent a very enjoyable couple of hours in this museum. They currently have an excellent and very informative display on Roger Casement and the museum provides a fantastic tour through all major events in Ireland’s history. There’s a great interactive aspect to it for the kids, they were provided with an activity book to complete while going through the museum and they get to play as an archaeologist complete with hard hat and high vis vest. My 2 daughters loved the Rose of Tralee dresses and picked out their favourites. The staff were very friendly and approachable. The museum is located just across from the playground as an added incentive.Written 19 July 2022
- We drove along the causeway and looked out at the small but perfectly formed lighthouse. The location is beautiful and dramatic as the weather was not best and you could see the clouds rolling in from the Atlantic.Written 21 September 2021
- Potential visitors, please note that there is no access to the interior of the tower, and due to ongoing renovation work it is also not possible to get right up next to the base of the tower - there is a wall a few feet away from it. You can, however, visit the ruins of a medieval church and graveyard adjacent to it. There are no opening times - the church and graveyard are accessible at all times.Written 7 August 2023
- Lovely spot just outside Tralee. Beautifully maintained and interesting to walk around. Small box for donations too.Written 24 April 2020
- My boyfriend booked us a weekend getaway to Ballyseedy Castle as a surprise while we were on Holiday in Ireland. We had so much fun exploring the castle and surrounding woods.Written 20 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Tralee
Tralee Attractions Information