- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
66 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 66
What travellers are saying
- We took a "jaunting" ride (horse/carriage) through this amazing natural resource. I'm so glad to see that Ireland is preserving this amount of land and to see the animal roam freely and happily makes it even greater.Written 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took the horse and carriage in and the boat ride back. It was just spectacular. An incredible journey to the beauty of IrelandWritten 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful experience, particularly the farms. Be warned that it involves a lot of walking (often uphill). The múinteoir and 'bean an ti's were particularly welcoming and knowledgeable and great fun too. Gorgeous farm animals that we could pet. The main house is beautiful and there is a lot of history there. Overall, fantastic value in both admittance fees and (more surprisingly) in the gift shops. Cannot recommend highly enough!Written 6 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely stroll through the trees opened up to a beautiful waterfall. Adjacent to the fall were steps upward that I would have loved to explore, though we did not have time nor the energy, as it was at the end of our 6 hour tour around the Ring of Kerry. We have a reason to return!Written 28 July 2022
- Beautiful ruins with stunning surrounding. The castle is located next to one of the three lakes near Killarney. To visit the inside of the castle is only possible by means of a guided tour.Written 25 July 2022
- A cute little view point along the Ring of Kerry road. Named after Queen Victoria's ladies in waiting who visited and liked the view in 1861...Written 9 August 2022
- We had a great visit to the Abbey. It is amazing to walk through and feel the history. Highly recommend visiting Muckross AbbeyWritten 3 August 2022
- We did the Ring of Kerry while on a motorcycle trip and it was one of the favourite spots in the south of Ireland. Spectacular views and plenty of pullouts along the way. Nice to go when it is quieter on the roads.Written 15 June 2022
- It is only a five minute walk from the hustle and bustle of Killarney town. It is so quiet and a lovely place for a walk around the grounds.Written 24 July 2022
- Superb tasting experience. Lovely team, lovely whiskey, lovely food (chowder and cheese board in particular)Written 14 March 2020
- Once again, KBC was the highlight of our most recent trip to Killarney and, by all accounts, they just keep getting better. There were many more small batch beer offerings than during my last trip and their pizza game is very strong. The staff is just tremendous and always makes for a memorable night out. Great job KBC!!Written 24 July 2022
- Visited Kennedy Pet Farm on Friday previous
Really Great time!
Excellent value !
V. friendly and helpful staff !
Lots to do and lots of space.
Well looked after animals
Playground area fab!
Will definitely be back 😊Written 8 May 2022
- We had a private haw walk with Liam, and had and excellent experience. We met some of the falconry's hawks and owls, learned a lot about them, and had a great time. Liam was very patient and informative. We highly recommend this experience. book in advance, don't miss it.Written 1 August 2022
- This is a very inspiring church so make sure you take the time to wander inside and outside this holy place.Written 11 July 2022
- Such a beautiful area. Visiting Ross Castle was an added benefit - we would have been happy just for the opportunity to spend time in natureWritten 28 June 2022