- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
62 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great beer. Decent pizza. A fun experience! Waiter was nice, I would recommend this place if looking for a beer and pizza nightWritten 28 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I spent a couple of days loving every bit about Killarney. We had a busy schedule, but we made sure to stop in here on our way out of town. While it is not the most amazing European Cathedral, it does have one of the most beautiful baptistries I have ever seen. The tiles are spectacular. The stain glass windows are elegant and not overdone. The altar is also very lovely, setting the eight mood for worshipping. Do not leave the city of Killarney without a stop in here to praise God and give Him thanks.Written 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The interactive museum in Killarney house, was free entry, but was really well thought out in its presentation of the area, its history, and environment and natural history. Gardens were beautiful to walk around ...an unexpected gem.Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- the selection of whiskey is enormous and very good. Also the price is not that much for such rare examples. We also had dinner and it was very good, nice atmosphere and good service, as well from the bar as from the waitresses.Written 19 September 2023
- Had a lovely family visit to the Kerry Creamery. Greeted by Annette who gave us a tour and history of the Creamery. My 88 year old father in law was delighted to see part of his childhood recreated. Lovely chat with coffee and homemade treats after. Kids loved the animals ❤️ lovely local attraction.Written 17 September 2023
- We walked by this little church and went inside. Just off the hustle and bustle of the busy street, it offered a peaceful retreat. The inside was tidy and comfortable, the stained glass windows beautiful. It seems to have a long and meaningful history. It’s hard for us Americans to appreciate the centuries old history in Europe, but we understand how important it is.Written 3 September 2023
- We came upon the Franciscan Friary during a self-guided walking tour of Killarney.
The Franciscan church was opened in 1867, the friary in 1879.Written 5 November 2022
- Beautifully presented photography in cool and calm surroundings. We came away wishing we could buy around 10 pictures. Unfortunately funds would not allow.Written 27 July 2023
- Nice and clean, plenty of bars etc although something that really let the place down was how the staff seemed afraid of guests. We came to see Joanne mcnally and there were a group of girls up on the balcony on the side who would not stop talking. I could see a lady ask them to have a word as it was very disrupting, people were shushing the girls and there were two blonde staff members just standing there not doing anything even though they could see it was bothersome. When the lady asked one to have a word the only thing the staff member did was walk closer to the girls and proceeded to stand there again. A security man came up eventually and I thought he would say something but no he like the other staff members just stood there. One of the disruptive guests even took a phone call. Nothing was said.Written 17 December 2022
- This is a must see and especially for anyone, young or old, who loves nature. The movies are extraordinary. Interactive exhibits are interesting, the photography is outstanding ... I'm running out of superlatives to describe this wonderful stop in Killarney.Written 18 February 2023
- Authentic and excellent musicians and dancers showcasing their great Irish traditions. All first-rate performers who put on a high-energy, well-orchestrated show.Written 27 September 2023
- Had some family visiting from UK so we decided to attend this and weren’t disappointed, all of us loved it. Incredible talent showcase for young Irish dancers and musicians, excellent choreography and arrangements throughout, including male dancer who made his way up through the audience aisle, much to everyone’s delight.
Go see this while you still can✅Written 22 September 2023
- Unfortunately half of the stores are empty but there are some great bargains to be had. There’s a large Paco store with very friendly staff and a 70% off sale. Leading Labels had a huge selection of ladies and men’s clothes with some amazing value. It’s a good place to visit if it’s raining.Written 22 February 2020
- We had the BEST travels for four days in Ireland, courtesy of Padraig Munroe! Our group of four friends knew we were in for a treat from the minute we met Padraig. We were very comfortable in the nice, clean van we spent a lot of time in and he made sure the temperature was just right for the ladies. Apparently, Americans are heavy packers, but he graciously schlepped our bags in/out of several hotels without a word! He was very prompt and courteous and he knew our style in no time! He was so welcoming and shared so many sights we never dreamt of (we even got to pet and feed baby lambs along the way). He also knows the best seafood chowder across the country! Our travels during these four days were definitely highlights of our time in Ireland as we experienced so many wonderful places and had SO MANY LAUGHS. Poor Padraig may need a holiday after our group!!! Our group saved Padraig's card and will definitely request him as our driver on a future trip.
I should add that Gavin was our driver from the Killarney train station to our hotel and he was a hoot, too! Just a brief trip with Gavin, but delightful nonetheless.
We highly recommend O'Callaghans based on our experiences with Padraig and Gavin!Written 2 October 2023
- This was the best part of our visit to Killarney by a million miles. It was also the best Escape Room I've ever done!
The clues were varied and challenging but the pleasure when the lock sprung open was always fun. Sometimes we thought a clue meant one thing but actually it meant something else, we wasted the like that and ended up needing to be rescued rather than escaping but that doesn't matter at all, it was still fun and a really great way to spend an hour. Next time we'll come with the whole family, with all of us working and laughing together it'll be even better. I can't wait!Written 28 August 2023