- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
65 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 65
What travellers are saying
- It is only a five minute walk from the hustle and bustle of Killarney town. It is so quiet and a lovely place for a walk around the grounds.Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Superb tasting experience. Lovely team, lovely whiskey, lovely food (chowder and cheese board in particular)Written 14 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Once again, KBC was the highlight of our most recent trip to Killarney and, by all accounts, they just keep getting better. There were many more small batch beer offerings than during my last trip and their pizza game is very strong. The staff is just tremendous and always makes for a memorable night out. Great job KBC!!Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very inspiring church so make sure you take the time to wander inside and outside this holy place.Written 11 July 2022
- St. Mary's Church is the beating heart of Catholic Ireland. One of the national symbols of our country!Written 26 January 2021
- This was just one of the view that we saw on our scenic walk through the town Killarney History abounds.Written 18 April 2022
- Amazing photography and down to earth guy. He is shipping some artwork and books back to the States for us so we don’t have to worry about damaging with the traveling. So glad we went into his shop!Written 10 July 2022
- Unfortunately half of the stores are empty but there are some great bargains to be had. There’s a large Paco store with very friendly staff and a 70% off sale. Leading Labels had a huge selection of ladies and men’s clothes with some amazing value. It’s a good place to visit if it’s raining.Written 22 February 2020
- Great exhibits and visitor centre. They should market themselves better and get more visitors as this is a great visitor centre and introduction to the country park and wider area. We walked in the house gardens and part of the country park and will visit again.Written 3 August 2022
- We passed this place on the way to Inch beach and decided to take a trip back to it the next day. My little ones (3 year old and 21 months) absolutely loved it! The place is ideal for small kids as its enclosed so they can roam free and you can relax with a tea or coffee while still being able to keep an eye on them. At €5pp it's an ideal place for keeping the kids entertained and all the old memorabilia from the days of hand milking and butter making is an interesting read for the grown ups.The playground has swings and slides, little playhouses but the highlight for my 2 was the petting farm. They got to feed the goats, hold the bunnies and gather eggs. Annette the owner was very welcoming and the cafe offers toasties, waffles with different toppings and delicious ice cream! It's definitely somewhere we'll look fowrd to visiting again on our trips back to Kilarney!Written 16 July 2022
- Had a great time with Mike. Fished the Felte and Killarney rivers. Ended up with 3 brown trout, caught swinging wet flies. I am pretty experienced, but still learned new wet fly techniques from Mike.
Price was good, day was fun and I caught fish. What more can a traveling fisherman ask for?Written 9 August 2022
- Great fun! Challenging and rewarding. Friendly staff. A good activity for groups. Would recommend...Written 30 May 2022
- I had a most wonderful time with Mary! I booked a private full-day custom tour with her and provided the following as guidance: "I must see Bandon as my father's family is from there - other than that please take me anywhere you would take a close friend with just one day to spend."
She took me to Mizen Head where we spotted seals and I would argue that the cliffs and scenery are far more impressive than the oft requested Cliffs of Mohr. We drove through the southwest of Ireland stopping at anything we thought was interesting. I absolutely loved the Dromberg Stone Circles and exploring the Franciscan Friary in Timoleague and Gougane Barra!
From all the shades of green of the farmland in County Cork to the coastal beaches, I could not have asked for a better tour! All the while, Mary helped me to better understand the history of the country and aided in my genealogy research.
10/10 would recommend any of Mary's tours to anyone I know!Written 19 June 2022
- We had a spare day in Killarney and really wanted to tour the Dingle Peninsula but I was reluctant to test my left-driving skills on the very narrow roads of Slea Head. I wanted to live through the experience. So, on a whim, we linked up with Paudie Murphy and spent the rest of the day with him. He drove and shared a steady stream of information and history. He knew where to stop to get the best picture. Our day was just plain fun and so much richer in all ways than if I had attempted the drive. No Valiums required either. Paudie is the best! We would go back to Ireland just to have him guide us about another time. He also kindly returned my camera lens cap which he found after I thought I had lost it. Totally first rate!!!Written 5 July 2022
- I’ve travelled the world in a variety of settings and I’d like to share what made this journey special. First, the friends I’ve known since grade school. Priceless. Second, the destination: Ireland and specifically the Western coast. Third, Gerard and his ability to be the consummate host. Make sure you read as many reviews as you can and you’ll find he has a gift of welcoming you into his country with a love that resides from spending his life there. The easy stuff is punctuality, friendliness, clean cars, good disposition- I’d expect that from any good driver. So what is the differentiator and why did I give 5 stars because I very rarely do- lol! Read on as to why I did…
First, it’s taking the time to understand the needs of your guests in a crafted manner. Our groups interests varied and Gerard quickly ascertained what that was. I love people and love to chat with people and Gerard would say to me… Go in there, you’ll love that person.. and I did.
Second, he created magic. The Mercedes was magically filled with gas for the the entire day. He must have filled up when we were at stops is my guess. When I noticed a rare book he was reading as I love to read, he called a second hand book store and magically the book appeared. When my friends in an off hand remark said I like Oreos, magically a Cadbury with Oreos appeared. When my friend and I both were taking turns sharing a charger, magically a two outlet charger appeared.
But the most important gift I received on this trip is to learn to live in the moment. I’m a planner and thinking about the itinerary and the schedule are how I roll. Gerard taught me to just let it go, we’d get to it all and he never unwavered in his promise on that. On our last day, he was with us till almost 9:00 making sure we weren’t rushed and saw everything. I hope to carry that with me, live in the present and just take it in.
In conclusion, there are lots of drivers out there, the Dave’s of the world so to speak, but it’s the impact we leave on others through our interactions that helps make a journey exceptional. I love people and meeting new people… I cherish authenticity and Gerard was authentic in his desire to make sure we had a memorable experience.
So after all of this blah, blah, blah… I’d simply say.. don’t be a ding dong and book with Gerard. You will not be disappointed.
And Gerard, check out the song by the Beatles .. In My Life… great lyrics that I personally think about when I travel and meet new people.. it would be
great for any musician you may know. 😉Written 31 July 2022