Adrenaline & Extreme Tours • Walking Tours
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We did Carrauntoohil by the devil’s ladder and Piaras and Neil were fantastic. Both obviously very knowledgeable, skilled and safety-conscious, but they were also good craic and created a great atmosphere for our group. The great weather and views helped too! Can’t recommend Kerry Climbing highly enough.Written 16 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Donie our guide was great, knowledgeable, very funny and most importantly looked after us on a challenging hikeWritten 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place and very helpful staff. Perfect for a nights stay for those attempting Carrauntoohil accents or sight seeing in the local area.
Lots of electric charge points, ideal for charging electric cars (blue 16a/ 3.5kW sockets) available in the car park.
Cafe, kitchenette, showers and spotlessly clean toilets
I would highly recommend:-)Written 28 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic experience with my two sons (this adventure was a brilliant Father’s Day present), made all the more special thanks to an outstanding team led by Pat and Tony. Our party of nine supported, cajoled, encouraged and at times laughed our way up to the top and back down again. Physically more demanding than I’d anticipated but I wouldn’t change a thing. An extraordinary, fulfilling, educational and unforgettable day. I ache all over but don’t regret one second of the experience. Thanks Pat and Tony. Couldn’t have done it without you. 10/10.Written 19 June 2023
- The whole walk and climb on the Comeragh mountains Coumshingaun was exhilarating especially as we had a beautiful day.
Every couple of kilometers we stopped and admired the views around us.
The pace was well measured with breaks always at the right time with plenty of rest
All in all a wonderful experience definitely would repeatWritten 26 September 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Killarney
- These experiences are best for hiking & camping tours in Killarney:
- Guided Climb of Carrauntoohil with KerryClimbing.ie
- Torc mountain & waterfall hike. Killarney. Private guided group. 3½ hours.
- 2-Day Private Tour in Killarney
- These are the best places for budget-friendly hiking & camping tours in Killarney:See more budget-friendly hiking & camping tours in Killarney on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for hiking & camping tours in Killarney:See more hiking & camping tours for adrenaline seekers in Killarney on Tripadvisor