- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great day doing the boats at Ross Castle and cycling the Gap of Dunloe. Super helpful and hilarious staff member set us up. Bikes were overall good, nice to have a repair kit and saddle bags. My big rec is to skip Kate Kearney's for a brew/meal and instead keep cycling to Killarney Brewery and Distillery - just a little further up, you'll see it on the left across a field - this is a different, newer facility than the one in town - they did a fantastic job with awesome views, and beer and food was highly enjoyableWritten 17 September 2022
- Because we had a large group coming to Killarney, I started communicating with Emma at O'Sullivan's Cycles a year in advance. I knew we needed to hire at least 20 bikes for two days, a combination of standard hybrid bikes and e-bikes. Emma was fantastic to work and a wealth of helpful info even beyond the bikes. When the days finally arrived, our bikes were all ready first thing in the morning and worked perfectly. Raphael at the e-bike store was also super helpful and friendly. I look forward to returning to Killarney some day and will definitely rent from O’Sullivan’s Cycles again.Written 16 August 2022
- Very good bikes that got us through the gap of Dunloe. Very affordable and lovely owner. Easy to access Killarney gardens from lynes.Written 19 July 2020
- We hired some e bikes which were great value and fun and ideal to tour around muckross. Not having used these bikes before I would recommend to see more of killarneyWritten 30 October 2019
- We rent two bikes, the same. After 30 seconds of biking, one of them broke! So we had to come back to change the broken bike and he gave us the same.
This time, no broken bike but bad bikes. It was difficult to pedal, to gear change etc... And the bikes were braking alone. Then, the pedal had a problem of axis and the wheels too.
The only positive things are the hour of closing and the price, which was 10€.Written 14 August 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Killarney
- These are the best places for kid-friendly equipment hire in Killarney:See more equipment hire for children in Killarney on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly equipment hire in Killarney:See more budget-friendly equipment hire in Killarney on Tripadvisor