- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Went for 2 days last week. It has good facilities a variety of food choices. The course is perfect for 1st timers everything close together. Beautiful area and friendly staff.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great fun afternoon with the family. Although we were not very good we all had a great time. A++++Written 31 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- None stop laughter. Had a great night out in a very intimate setting.. The MC Cornelius was just brilliant. Tourist and locals having a absolute ball, easy to see why it's number one in Killarney.Written 25 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found this Lord of the rings themed bar by accident while preparing for our hike through Kerry. We allready had breakfast. But we did not yet had second breakfast. So we went in and had another one. (Vegan irish breakfast and avocado toast). Very nice. We returned later for dinner and a pintWritten 31 July 2022
- Kids are 3,6 &7. I got a great cappuccino they had a ball. The new addition of the little merry go round is brill, there is plenty to do in a safe clean environment, the toilets are actually regularly checked and the staff are super friendly. The food is very reasonably priced and is of great quality, the meal deals for the kids is great. We will be definitely back on our next holiday.Written 19 August 2018
- I would highly recommend the caddy shack to anybody who enjoys mini golf and good food. Staff are wonderful. Beautiful fresh food and a very refreshing atmosphere. Check it out.Written 17 September 2022
- The mystery of the old man room was great. Tricky but logical tasks to figure out. I would recommend reading the back story thoroughly lolWritten 2 May 2022
- Had a child's birthday party here over the weekend. Excellent place for same. Loads of games and activities and Sean C was without doubt fantastic with the children! However I do feel some balloons or nice table cloth for party would be nice for our table. Also I worry about safety where the table for party was located a child can stand on a chair and looking down below at basketball court could fall from a height! So maybe this needs to be reviewed! Reception staff need to welcome people too and direct them.However Sean C made up for reception staff he was do professional and accommodating and kids loved him!Written 14 May 2017
- Visited here with a large group ranging in age from 11 to 25 yrs. Everyone enjoyed it, lots of laughs had by all. It was good to put the 'brave' in front so that they weren't waiting around for those who were a bit slower! Zip lines were fantastic :)Written 8 August 2016
- We went with our teenage sons aged 16 and 13. We were really engaged for an hour which seemed to pass so quickly. Well though out clues and some wonderful puzzles made for an very enjoyable evening. Well worth it.Written 15 August 2018
- Found your toilets lacking in soap, and water, as there was something wrong with the taps. But i have been there before, and it was the same issue. It is a pity it was so quiet that night. Otherwise people were helpful.Written 15 January 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Killarney
- These are the best places for couples seeking fun & games in Killarney:See more fun & games for couples in Killarney on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking fun & games in Killarney:
- Killarney Racecourse
- Escape Killarney - Kerry's 1st Live Escape Room Game
- Buddies Play and Party Centre
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Killarney:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Killarney on Tripadvisor