10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- On our visit to Killarney National Park we started with Muckross House and Farms. We bought the combo ticket, and toured the house and gardens first, which were in a pretty setting and good example of a manor house. We then walked to the farm which offered a good representation of the various workings of an Irish farm and the people needed to keep it running. There was a steep walk to the first building, so we took the shuttle, which was easy to access. We enjoyed the animal exhibits, and the staff explaining butter and bread baking were interesting. Ample parking and a gift shop with light food available.Written 1 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a lovely family visit to the Kerry Creamery. Greeted by Annette who gave us a tour and history of the Creamery. My 88 year old father in law was delighted to see part of his childhood recreated. Lovely chat with coffee and homemade treats after. Kids loved the animals ❤️ lovely local attraction.Written 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautifully presented photography in cool and calm surroundings. We came away wishing we could buy around 10 pictures. Unfortunately funds would not allow.Written 27 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wee gem of a place, tucked down a quiet lane off one of the main roads - we came by this gallery by chance and it became one of the highlights of our whole trip. Dermot’s gallery and studio in one, you can meet the master himself. Such a wonderful man, humble and with an amazing imagination to create such works. Every inch of the gallery walls are filled with both originals and prints of his work at extremely reasonable prices. We returned a couple of times because there were too many beautiful pieces to pick from and couldn’t decide what we wanted to take home! Such a unique, dreamscape style that has so many elements and hidden pictures, every time you look at them you will discover something new. He even has a wee write-up/story for the meaning and symbols for each print that you can take home with your piece. Thank you so much Dermot, have really taken home some true gems that we will always cherish! Hope to be back soon for an original :)Written 8 August 2019
- It is a little out of the. Way but a week worth trip if you want to see and perhaps purchase local paintings or just have a chat with the very knowledgeable owner.Written 26 September 2016
- If you visit no other place in Killarney make sure you stop into Gallery 21 Fine Art Photography. Evelyn and Keith Woodard are world renowned photographers who have captured nature and her many gifts through a wonderful, sensual, spectacular lens. They not only are wonderful nature and landscape photographers, they also capture timeless wedding celebrations and special moments. You will not find two kinder more engaging folks and their gallery is a must.Written 1 March 2018