- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Wasn’t sure what to expect but this farm is really well done. Was just the right length of time, not too long. I was surprised at how much our young kids enjoyed it. The people working in the different buildings giving info on the buildings and history were fab, and really kept it interesting for everyone. Our favourite was the lady carpenter in the carpenter’s building. A pure lady and very talented. The buildings were all well maintained and give a good insight into life from years gone by. Lots of fun was had at the woodland play area.Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing photography and down to earth guy. He is shipping some artwork and books back to the States for us so we don’t have to worry about damaging with the traveling. So glad we went into his shop!Written 10 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recently popped in to check it out, and I was so happy I did! Annette was so knowledgable and it brought back some great memories of dropping churns off with my father many years ago. I would imagine there are not too many of them in Ireland, so go for it!Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wee gem of a place, tucked down a quiet lane off one of the main roads - we came by this gallery by chance and it became one of the highlights of our whole trip. Dermot’s gallery and studio in one, you can meet the master himself. Such a wonderful man, humble and with an amazing imagination to create such works. Every inch of the gallery walls are filled with both originals and prints of his work at extremely reasonable prices. We returned a couple of times because there were too many beautiful pieces to pick from and couldn’t decide what we wanted to take home! Such a unique, dreamscape style that has so many elements and hidden pictures, every time you look at them you will discover something new. He even has a wee write-up/story for the meaning and symbols for each print that you can take home with your piece. Thank you so much Dermot, have really taken home some true gems that we will always cherish! Hope to be back soon for an original :)Written 8 August 2019
- It is a little out of the. Way but a week worth trip if you want to see and perhaps purchase local paintings or just have a chat with the very knowledgeable owner.Written 26 September 2016
- If you visit no other place in Killarney make sure you stop into Gallery 21 Fine Art Photography. Evelyn and Keith Woodard are world renowned photographers who have captured nature and her many gifts through a wonderful, sensual, spectacular lens. They not only are wonderful nature and landscape photographers, they also capture timeless wedding celebrations and special moments. You will not find two kinder more engaging folks and their gallery is a must.Written 1 March 2018