- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Small, informative exhibit that is free, on the inside. Boat rides available. Clean restrooms and snack bar.Written 13 August 2022
- Situated on the lake , adjacent to The Lake Hotel. During the day it’s an interesting stroll to walk through them , but by night they are illuminated and take on a mystical quality. The view of the lake is breathtaking .Written 28 July 2020
- Hidden away near Aghadoe Heights Hotel, this ruin of Norman castle is easily accessable, you can climb up one level and is in perfect conditionWritten 24 October 2016