- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Superb tasting experience. Lovely team, lovely whiskey, lovely food (chowder and cheese board in particular)Written 14 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited recently with a group of approx 15 and could not recommend highly enough, i called them a few days ahead to enquirer about groups and booking due to numbers we had but like a lot of places in Killarney they don’t take booking and it is walk in only. They did advise us to come early so went at 6pm. They seated us upstairs in mezzanine area at a few table which we were happy with as we were able to chat and had a nice view of the whole place and didn’t feel like we were disconnected or away from the buzz. Downstairs filled up quick as did upstairs. The pizza and all the beers we tried were top class and the whole group enjoyed. The service was spot on too given we were at furthest tables, it was like they were there at exactly right time to take drink and food orders. I would 100% go back here in future. The advice to come early was worthwhile as there was a Q outside to get tables as we left.Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a wonderful experience! Mark and Bernie couldn’t have been better hosts and the food truly was unbelievable. From the moment we walked in, we felt welcomed and at ease. We left incredibly stuffed but fully satisfied. Every course was fantastic. This is an absolute must for food lovers and, really anyone looking for a great night out.Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife, teenage granddaughters and I spent 4 tremendous days with Oliver. This was the second trip in which Oliver drove my wife and me and this time was even better than the first. For us he was great as usual and he was just as good with our granddaughters. Oliver always has great suggestions for things to see and he can take you off the beaten track to visit wonderful places not on the usual tourist radar. I can’t recommend him highly enough and when we return, as I am sure we will, we will want Oliver to drive us again.Written 6 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Killarney
- These are the best places for couples seeking food & drink in Killarney:See more food & drink for couples in Killarney on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking food & drink in Killarney:See more food & drink for groups in Killarney on Tripadvisor