- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had a great night, very good energetic band and there's a disco after in the back. Good craic on a Sunday night, definitely recommend.Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you’re looking for a good pub with atmosphere then look no further. ‘Wet led’ pub (so no food) with decent beer range (sells Beamish on draft, which is a plus). You’re probably likely to hear some live local music too, often impromptu. Great for drinks with friends. Mind you, could do with altering the tiny double doors at the the entrance. Everyone seemed to clatter through unceremoniously when arriving!Written 13 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When you're travelling it's easy to overeat, and it's nice to find a lighter option at your restaurant. The Laurel's offered a soup of the day option, which was Carrot Coriander. I wasn't sure how it would taste and they gave me a tiny cup with a sample of the soup in it. It was the best soup I have ever tasted in a restaurant. It was served with bread and it was perfect. I paired it with a Smithwick's beer and was very happy. They also had other items on the menu. My husband chose the Irish stew and loved it. The service was great and this was a nice place to have dinner!Written 15 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The staff is so friendly and professional and the food is very good. We even had a good talk with the owner and the family history of the place. If we ever find ourselves in Killarney again, we'll definitely go back!Written 9 August 2023
- The ribeye was delicious and the burger was perfect. Lisa our waitress was lovely! Traditional Irish pubWritten 30 August 2023
- The best staff and service . Prefessional and friendly service.. shout out to Dara . Tom. John, Mark . And the rest of the team.. we had a great two night staycation. Lovely room and food . Recommend sirloin and lamb rump .... oh and the black pudding salad ... thanks to all. Well def do it againWritten 18 October 2020
- Exactly what we were looking for. A very clean local village pub with nice value for money food and friendly staff. Thoroughly recommended when you have had enough of flash, overpriced restaurants.Written 23 September 2023
- Great little Irish pub, Ian, the bartender was amazing and the bar dog Ginny is welcoming to all. She was an awesome dog!Written 27 May 2023
- A great bar well worth a visit, a jewel in the crown of Irish pubs, great guinness and banter, this is one of Killarneys oldest establishmentsWritten 22 September 2023
- We toured all of coastal Ireland. It was a great trip, including our time in Killarney and other cities, as well as many other places we went to.Written 26 June 2023
- Mcsorleys location is fantastic right amongst the thick of things in Killarney. Staff were very friendly could not fault them and the rates were quite cheap. However this a nigtclub with rooms upstairs, no more no less. Families or anyone looling for a peaceful stay should not go here. Very noisy and very basic but certainly suits anyone who's on a party weekend.Written 10 June 2019
- Friendly cosy bar, reasonable prices, good staff. Always pop in here every visit to Killarney. Next year big goblet gin glasses and straws will be in stock too 😀...Good wee pub all in with golf and races showing ....thanks guys, enjoyed another week of visiting this year..Written 23 July 2023
- Beautiful food for our family stay, everything we needed was accommodated for! Brillant Service! The 12 inch pizza was unreal, which you add up to 3 toppings for €14.50 which I feel was great value. Waffle with Oreo ice cream was to die for!!Written 13 August 2020
- Seafood chowder was pleasant as was the Guinness, service impersonal. Not enough screens or a large screen to call itself a sports bar. Good prices compared to what we would normally pay in Dublin !Written 29 February 2020
- Great pints but as a smoker I just want to let fellow smokers know that Sully’s have an upstairs smoking area which is cozy and dry on a wet night and also has heatingWritten 28 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Killarney