9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Monuments & Statues
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I regularly visit the park. Lots to go and see here. You can visit:
Zoo, Farmleigh, Visitor Centre, Papal Cross, Peoples Gardens
You can view:
Aras an Uachtaráin
American Ambassadors Residence
Deer hereWritten 2 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Dublin Zoo is amazing! The whole area is remarkably clean and well-kept, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. There's a great selection of animals from all over the world, and they all seem to be well taken care of. Most of the enclosures are either open, or have areas with large glass viewing windows, so you can get great pictures of the animals without fences in the way, but there's just as much to see outside the enclosures. All of the zoo's walkways are lined with colorful decorations...we ended up taking almost as many pictures of those as of the animals themselves. There are food & drink areas and washrooms scattered throughout the grounds, so you're never far from anything you might need while you're there. One piece of advice - go early, as the "Africa" section of the zoo closes 30 minutes before the rest, and you definitely want to have time to see that.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Impressive. Shame about the graffiti. We visited as part of a visit to Phoenix Parkland so worth having a look if you are in the parkland.Written 13 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Phoenix park castle, beautiful place . Have a coffee shop inside . Castle is not open it’s closed , we can only see from outside . Plenty of places to walk around .Written 26 February 2022
- A marvellous feature at the centre of the superb park, it originates from 1747. In a different location then it was relocated to the straight and lengthy Chesterfield Avenue in 1the 1830s.
Intricate design aspects are lovely. Foremost is the Phoenix Bird with outstretched wings at the apex of the ornate Corinthian column.
Impressive carvings and Latin inscriptions populate the four sides at column base. A short series of steps on all sides lead to the first level.Written 7 May 2023
- Look from the river to this beauty, you will be mind blowed. The bell tower looks amazing. It is very gothic style.Written 30 August 2019
- Interesting from a architecture point of view . Nice rounded building set just off the Liffey and close to the entrance to the Phoenix Park.Written 15 March 2020
- Would highly recommend if you plan to stay in the park for longer--this way you won't be confined to a particular area (the park really feels huge) and will for sure find the deer!
I took a normal non-electric bike and it was overall comfortable and easy to ride. There are only so many official biking trails, but they take you through many major attractions--I loved the Fifteen Acres area, where you have immense fields with a backdrop of blue mountains.
The service is friendly and the price is well worth it.Written 17 November 2023
- Tried to book on phone , no bookings , first come first served. Was not told restaurant wasn’t open. Arrived then told no table for 20 mins. An hour later got table. Menu not great , really just pub grub . Staff seemed very stressed and too busy . Didn’t really enjoy the meal much . I realise it’s a hard difficult time for everyone. Don’t think we will return.Written 26 September 2021