Equestrian Trails • Horseback Riding Tours
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My son is obsessed ever since he started horse riding! So relaxing and beautiful view, he’s always looking forward to going to the stables, can’t wait to see him enjoy and flourish in his new hobby!Written 2 February 2024This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The team at Coolmine is amazing. Very safetycentric. I loved the fact that we had a pre-ride assessment in the indoor before we went out.
The horses were very well kept, and happy.
Ger, and Cash took me on a lovely ride, sharing their knowledge of the history of the area. Cash was a great horse, super easy ride, like riding a sofa.
You have to take a cab, the last bus stop is about a 45 minute walk from the barn.
I cant wait to go back in Spring or summer, and maybe get the chance to explore the Cross country course.
THanks Ger/ Ebony! Hope to see you again soon.Written 18 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- All round great day; visit to yard in the morning and get to meet the trainers and jockeys the Leopardstown in the evening where Rob advises about specific horses, form etc.
Could not recommend highly enough, a really great day out.Written 7 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin
- These places are best for equestrian trails in Dublin:See more equestrian trails in Dublin on Tripadvisor