- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I did the L1 instructor course with Paul from Irish SUP over the weekend. The course was really good.Paul has excellent knowledge of SUP,water rescue and instructing. I would definitely recommend Irish SUP if you're thinking of getting out on the water ,you'll have a great time as well as learning loads :-)Written 3 May 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hi guys, thanks for prior communication through purchase.
My Rip Curl - Dawn Patrol made it's way down to Ciarraí.
Delighted that I could keep my euros in the country. Keep up the good work, and see ye out back 🤙Written 13 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I started surfing last year with Surf Ireland. I always felt welcome, made new friends and found a new passion for surfing. The trips are always well organized and there's a great atmosphere. It's been also a great opportunity to discover new places in Ireland :) I can only recommend!Written 30 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughter had her 16th birthday with 10 friends paddle boarding in Howth harbour yesterday. . They had a fantastic day Francois is a great instructor made all the girls feel relaxed and great fun on the water. Highly recommended.Written 8 August 2020
- Had lessons there last year, and it was really good! The team is Polish so I could easily speak with them in my mother tongue. Only minus is it's really cold in Ireland, but the wind is awesome!Written 29 January 2018
- Was out of the sport for awhile. Got a taste for it again while away. Found Ant down Malahide Estuary and now go sailing on a regular bases with Blast Watersports. Great range of gear for all conditions!!!!
Is currently teaching my kids while I go blasting!!!!
Great value for money!!!!Written 5 January 2019