- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great information. Their advice was priceless since the train/day we planned to us was not going to run.Really helpful information given in a friendly atmosphere. Glad we stopped in and asked their advice on several day trips. Learned the train we were planning to take was not going to Dalkey on the day we planned. Glad we could go another day.Written 21 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Needed to spend 30 odd mins in the afternoon so decided to go check out this impressive building.
The gentleman who gave us out leaflet when we paid was very polite and told us a brief overview of the building, also making sure we were aware we can as staff questions if we wish,
Decent balance of reading and pictures as you go round. The part of the exhibition that covers the IRA burning of the building was both interesting and sensitively covered.
Well worth a look.Written 26 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My mom and I had an amazing and insightful session with Patrick at the Irish Family History Centre. The family information and history he was able to access blew us away and filled our hearts with joy! Because of our time with Patrick, we were able to confirm years and years of research but even more so, uncover information we never knew. We will use this information when we return to Ireland and visit our family's farm.
Patrick is the ultimate investigator in genealogy. Watching him work was thrilling -- he does not give up and was just as excited by the discoveries as we were! I highly recommend a visit to the centre if you have any interest in learning more about your Irish roots.Written 19 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As title says when I visited here to get information on all I could about tours, guides, where to visit etc in this lovely city they were very helpful and informative about where I should go, how to get there and what to do once there. I did know a few things as looked at the good old internet before I went but was lovely to get more information from local people.Written 29 March 2017
- Phoenix park castle, beautiful place . Have a coffee shop inside . Castle is not open it’s closed , we can only see from outside . Plenty of places to walk around .Written 26 February 2022
- Great walk 'n talk tour of Dublin's fascinating Dockland area by this company. Tour guide (Joseph) very friendly and an absolute mine of information - he went from history, engineering, geography, to leprosy and stories about the people who shaped this part of Dublin. All very interesting and great value for money - nearly 2 hours of non-stop talking!Written 26 July 2014
- The Dublin Tourist Office is a good source for maps, information, directions and itinerary planning. They can help you out.Written 11 December 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin