- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Wow! After reading some of the comments, I am wondering if I just got lucky, but I found Luas cheap, dependable and easy to use. Yes, it gets crowded … like all large cities … and I imagine many abuse it and climb aboard without paying, and I found the tap off feature odd. And some of the clientele seemed a bit sketchy … again, like all major cities. Having said all that, Luas sure got this tourist around the city with no fuss.Written 24 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During a recent stay in Dublin we used the DART, on two occasions.
On the first it was a brief one stop journey from Shankill to Bray. The return journey fare was €3.85.
The second occasion was much longer and we travelled to Pearce Street, in Dublin from Shankill, a journey of about forty minutes. The return fare was €5.40.
It was like a scenic tour of the beautiful coastline passing through the picturesque villages of Dalkey, Kiliney, Dun Laoghaire and it's harbour and so many more.
There were some wonderful view across Dublin Bay from Howth to Bray and in between. We even passed through/by the Aviva Stadium.
The trains were punctual, clean and we always got a seat, a cheap, easy to use and reliable service.
There are a number of passes that are available, weekly, three day, two day, these are available at the DART Stations.Written 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This tunnel should come with a warning since you’ll probably struggle to hold your breath for the entire length as it is almost three miles long. Sticking to the 50mph speed limit means it takes approx three-and-a-half minutes to get through.Written 7 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- gobus Dublin to Cork. there was no toilet roll in the toilet + tap wasn't working to wash your hands. seating very comfortable. journey was good except for the issues with the toiletWritten 1 July 2022
- Travelled from Adare to Dublin and back. First journey was good.
However, on return journey we were told when we reached Limerick that bus would break down if it went any further, so we were to get off bus, stay at bus stop with driver and next bus in 40mins. We decided to get taxi to Adare as we were under time pressure. Not much of an apology given.
There seemed to be alarms going off during whole journey. This bus was 22Ke reg, so obviously a bad buy.Written 8 December 2022