- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Concerts & Shows
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My husband and I attended this event in 2012! I saved a follow up email because I enjoyed the evening so much I still hope to but have not yet returned to Ireland. It was charming, quaint, and enjoyable. A must do if in Dublin!Written 30 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing show with a fantastic meal. They were very entertaining if you want a traditional irish night out then put this on your list. Book in advance it sells out often. Oh and the den bar down stairs is one of the best pubs in dublin.Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So as a thank you to our friends for making my husband Dean’s birthday that bit more special. I decided that this advertised event would be good for us. When we first arrived we were greeted by friendly staff.
We had great seats by the front, and everything was laid out well on the table.
Not long after we arrived we choose our drinks, and then ordered our starters main meal and dessert. All arrived and portion sizes were good, and hot too. Definitely recommend the Irish Stew very tender and served hot.The food started to arrive in the respective courses. The only down side was as soon as you’d eaten, plates were eyed up, and taken away quite promptly by the staff. This was the only downside, as some of our party hadn’t quite finished, and this made it a bit uncomfortable. I think a few extra minutes of waiting would be better. Obviously there is a schedule, but a few more minutes would be have been more ideal. And we did mention this to the staff, which they apologised for.
Once we’d eaten the entertainment started it was very good the band were really good, and took genuine interest with their audience. My husband Dean and his brother Tony took part in the Irish Dancing, and thoroughly enjoyed themselves especially, my brother in law with his dancing moves. There was lots of singing and I think Cockles and Mussel’s will resonate with everyone that night, for a while too due to our over enthusiastic singing. We had a blast singing away and learning about the Irish culture, the band were so good and friendly.
The dancers came out on stage and were absolutely amazing, couldn’t keep my eyes off their feet so good. The broom dancer was very good too taking the time to show his feet moves. And the band took the time to explain about their instruments, the drum was great even the accordion player managed a smile. If you go you’ll see for yourselves, very funny. The lead guitarist was very friendly and had banter, which was great.
I can honestly say this is well worth booking up, such a good evening. Advertised it said that the show when booking was a two hours, but it did go over by quite a bit which was great for us.
Definitely worth going we all had a great time, and would definitely recommend.
Hope this review helps anyone thinking of going..A fair and honest review..Written 1 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Watched the terrific drama SKY FALLS, a play about 3 jurors pulled asunder by a fateful decision they must make in the very pleasant, cordial environs of Glass Mask Theatre.
A riveting, whip-smart evening'of new writing by a gifted dramatist - Neil Flynn, a name we won't forget, and trio of actors likewise, in elegant surrounds.Written 3 December 2022
- This was our favorite experience in Ireland. We loved Johnny’s storytelling and the atmosphere was exactly what we were looking for in our Dublin adventure. It was a fun evening of stories and conversation that entertained both my teenagers and my husband. We booked this in 2020 and were so pleased to finally get a chance to travel and enjoy these Irish stories. We enjoyed visiting with Johnny before and after the show and I am sure will remember this evening for a long time.Written 24 November 2022
- Stopped in here for lunch one day while we in Dublin. Glad we did. Good food and service. Has a stage and we would go back to see one of their shows--looked like it was good. BTW, if you are looking at the stage; look to the left of the stage and keep your eye on the portrait for a while... Definitely recommend this place.Written 27 October 2022
- I had the seafood chowder. It was the best chowder I have had, EVER! Good atmosphere and trad music.Written 20 July 2017
- If you’re in Dublin come a visit the Celt and the Celtic Ceili Feasta. The traditional music is excellent. They boy from Clare is some man in the whistle. The food there is excellent, some of the best steak in Dublin, flamed grilled to perfection and so tasty. I’m a local from Dublin and I’m telling you this is a genuine place, who don’t rip tourists off like a lot of places in the city centre, its where we go. So do yourselves a favour and go, you won’t regret it.Written 4 September 2018
- We have a large mix of nationalities in our company and wanted to organise something unique for the first sports and social event of the year. The team at Parnell Heritage we incredibly helpful with organising food and drink options while Candlelit Tales were completely enthralling.
The stories were easy to follow for all in attendance and really gave a magical insight into Irish culture and the characters of Irish Myth that shaped a nation.
Everyone that went spoke highly of the event and I look forward to losing myself in future Candlelit Tales events.Written 9 March 2020
- Top class food and top class Music …..A must see event
The people that ran the show where great and even bought us all a drink on the nightWritten 30 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin
- These are the best places for budget-friendly dinner theatres in Dublin:See more budget-friendly dinner theatres in Dublin on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for dinner theatres in Dublin:See more romantic dinner theatres in Dublin on Tripadvisor