- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- An absolutely beautiful park of 300 acres situated just below the Dublin Mountains in Rathfarnham. Some wonderful walks on great paths thru trees and small lake with the lovely sound of wildlife and the fresh mountain air,end with a nice snack in the little cafe and a stroll around its craft shops.Written 5 August 2019
- Lovely nature. I remember this park when I was little kid and it hasnt changed at all. The only issue is some of the paths can be muddy.Written 16 September 2022
- Nice family friendly place, recommend for children age 3-10. Good for birthdays but not ideal for adults. Food was average for children and not so nice for adults. Coffee and tea so so quality.
Nice to bring children on a rainy day but wouldn't be rushing there on a nice sunny dayWritten 27 August 2018