Paint & Pottery Studios • Cultural Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Eoin/ Eoghan was our tour guide. He was absolutely brilliant, extremely enthusiastic and friendly, very good at his job! He made the crime tour so interesting and added a bit of humour along the way which always helps would definitely recommend to a friend.Written 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went with the family it wAs the twins 11th Birthday party
From the moment you walked in through the door you where greeted by really friendly and knowledgable staff
The girls had a ball painting together what a great place for Kids of all ages
Well done to all the teamWritten 11 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family & I attended a throwing workshop with Elise at Arran Street East yesterday. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and a huge hit with all the family! The customer service was great (we had to postpone the original booking due to Covid, and we also needed to ensure that the workshop space was accessible... neither was no problem). The instructor was very friendly & knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend a workshop experience for families or friends as an enjoyable and different way to spend time together. Such fun!Written 22 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked with Green Sheep on the recommendation of a friend and were not disappointed. Karina and the gang looked after us like we were family. We got to see lots of stuff off the beaten track and we ate (and drank) like kings and queens! If you really want a great tour and to be very well looked after, look no further!Written 19 November 2019
- I am brand new to Foraging, but after last weekend's tour of the Kilkee and Kilbaha bays of County Clare in the West of Ireland, I am addicted!
Besides being surrounded by beautiful scenery, I learned of the edible and healthy natural things that I would usually overlook on a walk along the beach. Our tour guide, Lucy, taught us of the health benefits of wild Irish seaweed and how it can soothe body aches when added to a warm water bath. We later went back to our holiday home and used the fresh Dillisk seaweed to make an amazing quiche, which we ate alongside our big bowl of freshly-picked "perry winkles"- small sea snails found by the hundreds in both bays! What a fantastic day. I certainly will be looking forward to more foraging tours organized by Orchards Near Me.Written 10 July 2019
- Hi everyone,
I'd like to share with you some information about my trip with Irish day tours. It was my second time and I really enjoy! I have done Celtic tour with a guide Rudy, so kind and friendly and lovely person. They showed us great places and gave us nice impressions and a good mood for this wonderful day! Thanks a lot! Great team and nice trip which I can reccomend.
Best wishes. Julia VWritten 10 November 2019