- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
16 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The Game of Stones room had a really good theme and atmosphere, with fun puzzles that required thought without being obscure. Our games master Keiron was enthusiastic and very helpful! I would highly reccomend this.Written 3 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really great experience and amazing people, thanks to Róisín me and my friends had a blast. The rooms were absolutely incredible and everything was perfectWritten 3 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We played the convicts game since there were 7 of us. Had a fantastic time, one of the best escape rooms we’ve experienced so far. If you’re looking for something different to do, I highly recommend! It’s located in a great area in Dublin. Not for people who are afraid of the dark or claustrophobic! Thank you Key for being an amazing gamesmaster, we will be back to play the SOS game!Written 28 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfection! From booking enquiries to completing the escape room the communication was fantastic. Jamie, Keith and jason are all excellent to deal with. The games are very well laid out and the staging of each is done brilliantly. The location is second to none-being just behind trinity college.
The staff went above&beyond in making my 16 year old birthday party the best ever. I also note they have incredible patience in being able to smile through a bunch of hyperactive teenagers. Strongly recommend-thank you!Written 29 September 2022
- Sean was our host and was very enthusiastic and helpful. We really enjoyed the Sherlock room which had some different puzzles than we had seen in other escape rooms. We had done the witchcraft and wizardry room there before and enjoyed that one too. Would definitely go back.Written 21 November 2022
- 5 of us had a great time in the Witches’ Cabin escape room here. Lovely hosts and interesting puzzles. A few technical difficulties, but overall a really nice experience.Written 2 October 2022
- Went here for a date and I must say that I had a really good time, the games were fun and exciting, Mel was very friendly and was always there to help if needed. I will definitely be visiting againWritten 28 July 2019
- I had really good fun with my partner and it was unlike anything we had tried before. The host was lovely and helpful. However, it did leave me wanting more. When we got to the final stage I thought for sure there would be a couple of more stages left. We finished in 36 minutes and by the look of the instagram, lots of couples and groups finish within that time frame too. That gives you a clue that either the stages are too easy (they weren't, some were very confusing) or the game simply isn't long enough. The website also says that prices start at €20 per person, but when I went to book the prices started at €25 which is misleading. If they bought a game which was longer then it would be a 5 star attraction.Written 9 December 2019
- We did the spy adventure in Galway. We were briefed, given a suitcase, an iPad and sent out on the streets. There was a lockbox, blacklight, chemicals to combine in the right order, and other puzzles contained in your team's suitcase and the game on the iPad. The iPad software has little movies for the story, acts as your GPS, and is where you enter your answers or get help. It was professionally done with great graphics and easy to use. It took us about 90 minutes to solve the puzzle and win the game. Everyone in the family contributed solving some aspect of the game and we all enjoyed it.
We really liked the idea of taking an escape room outdoors. It is innovative, well run and would highly recommend.Written 5 September 2020
- Good escape room for first timers (we had 2 in our group) We lacked focus to start with so just managed to get out in time. Hints given by the very helpful lady really helped and she ensured we didn't get stuck on any thing for too long.Written 22 July 2018
- This was incredibly challenging but we had a lot of fun. It's crazy how fast an hour can fly by when you're stumped! We didn't escape this time.Written 25 March 2015
- We experuence a different kind of game, more challenges, but still very interesting. We have 5 people. But I think, The more people there are, the more interesting it is. What everyone sees and what he thinks are different. If you like this kind of game, be sure to come here. Need to sharpen our wits first and try again.Written 27 January 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin
- These are the best places for couples seeking room escape games in Dublin:See more room escape games for couples in Dublin on Tripadvisor