- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A excellent birthday day out for our birthday girls and friends.Danny was brilliant with the girls and made the experience all the more enjoyable.our party climbed many different walls and everyone had an amazing time from start to finish.Written 18 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If all what you want is a good place to boulder, with nice people around, wide options of difficulty and a fair price, Gravity is your place.
Just maybe a bit concurred on late evenings in week days, but I understand this happens because people like it so much.
Lots of fun and hours spent over there!
Staff is super nice.Written 30 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've been to Donnybrook on numerous occasions over the years for schools cup games like this visit or back in the good old days for Leinster games!
Always a good atmosphere being snall and tight. The crowd are almost on top of the players making it a really intimate venue. Great view from the main stand. The old place has got a nice facelift in recent times too and it's looking well.
Right on the main bus routes into the city centre so it's very easy to get to.Written 13 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As per the title this place has not changed in nearly 20 years! It is EXACTLY like it was as I was a kid which isn't a complaint. It still had all the same rides and the kids had a great time but I do think it could do with some renovations. I find it a bit overpriced, €18 for an adult for 2 hours.Written 11 August 2022
- If you're in Dublin and wanted to have some games. It would be great to try this court they have 4 matt and 2 wooden courts. My kids attended badminton coaching here and we played a bit of badminton for 15 euros an hour is a good deal. Their changing rooms and toilets are very clean and smells good as well. Recommend this place for a good bit of badminton exercise.Written 18 May 2014