- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
28 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Staff was very friendly. The games were challenging and exciting. If looking for a place to have fun whilst exercising your mind and body, this is the place to go.Written 21 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sean was our host and was very enthusiastic and helpful. We really enjoyed the Sherlock room which had some different puzzles than we had seen in other escape rooms. We had done the witchcraft and wizardry room there before and enjoyed that one too. Would definitely go back.Written 21 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great escaperooms, great atmosphere and ridiculously nice and helpful staff.
Must visit in my opinionWritten 16 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went here for a date and I must say that I had a really good time, the games were fun and exciting, Mel was very friendly and was always there to help if needed. I will definitely be visiting againWritten 28 July 2019
- I go to bingo with my sisters and friends I haven’t been in a while but hoping to go soon. We do have a great time and a laugh. The staff very friendly and all are welcome. Can’t wait for another night out to bingo with sisters and friendsWritten 21 May 2019
- This was our second time, the first was in Berlin. I thought this Egyptian mystery was more challenging as it was in the dark - we were given torches - take reading classes if you are of that age. Like others mentioned the clues were not as evident to be in a particular order. The lady running it was extremely helpful. There was a birthday party in the room next door with youngsters and they were having a ball. I agree if it was a bit more modern - using intercom for example instead of coming into the room that would help. We had the final code but did not know to press the C for clear button to get out and that took about 10 minutes of our time. I think if they put a bit more money into it, it would be a winner. While they had cameras I din't notice any emergency button or buzzer.Written 17 November 2017
- I really enjoyed the skating and music aspect of this venue but felt it was quite over crowded for a small place. There was a lot of children that I felt were too young to be there , as they had parents who had shoes on holding them by the hands and dragging them which were getting in the way of skaters causing people to slow down and then causing people to crash into other skaters. The staff never once corrected anyone on skating in the wrong direction for some reason which is obviously very dangerous. There was a girl ( 9 or 10 ) that skated the wrong way into my friend causing them both to fall and the staff said nothing !! Needs to be better managed so there isn’t anymore accidents , thankfully my friend and the girl were fine but it could’ve been worse !Written 5 November 2022
- Probs not the best date place if you’re scared of horror, but v good overall and orphanage is great!Written 5 November 2022
- Yes i went it's a great place to be 🐝🐝🐝🐝 love Whitehall bingo culb very nice people in it and the staff are fabulous what more can i sayWritten 8 October 2019
- We found this amazing place when looking for a fun and dynamic indoor activity for our two children. The Wall is located next to the Luas (light railway) station in Sandyford and is Dublin’s leading climbing wall. For €15 that includes the hire of climbing shoes our kids joined the Saturday kids club and is was amazing! The venue is super friendly and our kids had a blast. A very kid friendly instructor gave them useful tips throughout and in the hour session they moved from easy to more complex climbs. An amazing start to Saturday and we will be back when we are next in Dublin. Do call to book ahead by calling as it seems very popularWritten 31 August 2019
- If you have to burn a couple of hours or just want to pot a few balls then this a great central spot to do so. Good fun.Written 26 July 2019
- Called in as we were passing through Dublin Boys ages 12 & 13 had a great time. Ryan was a great instructor and made them feel confident and comfortable from the beginning. Good value for money and a nice way to pass a couple of hours.Would recommend for any young lads or girls to spend an afternoon.They Carter for children from 6 years upwards and for all abilitiesWritten 10 August 2020
- Dropped in to Panda play Cafe as I was on my way to Dundrum from Swords. As it was my first visit I didn't know what to expect. Arrived around 11.30am and the place was packed. I was luck I found a table as it was the only one left. I had a coffee which was nice. The scone however wasn't that great at all.
My 15 month little boy Loved the toys. When it was time to finally leave at 1pm (Sunday hours 10am to 1pm) he simply didn't want to go.
I got talking to a lovely young mum which made my time at the play cafe more enjoyable.
Wish there were more places like this open weekends near Swords.
We had a lovely time. More importantly my little man had a fantastic time.Written 10 November 2019
- Visited here kast weekend for a friends stag do. Fairly well organised place. The karts were all of a good standard and average speeds seemed to be around 60km/h or so. My only gripe was we had to share the track with 2 other groups, 28 cars on track was a bit much, the first 3 or 4 laps were quite slow until the group spread out a bit. The only other thing to note is if your wearing shorts you'll be given a waterproof overall, which is fine but if it's a warm day, prepare to sweat, so bring trousers if you can. All in all a good day and track was probably one of my favourites.Written 2 July 2018
- Went there on Sunday with two adults and two teenagers. Fantastic time. Our instructor Sam was patient and made it lots of fun. Was tough but we all loved it and will try again soon. Even thinking about a ski holiday next year now.Written 3 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin
- These are the best hidden gems for game & entertainment centres in Dublin:See more hidden gem game & entertainment centres in Dublin on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for game & entertainment centres in Dublin:See more game & entertainment centres for adrenaline seekers in Dublin on Tripadvisor