130 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 130
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic experience as usual. The kids had a ball. Brilliant, fun instructors. Safe, clean, reliable. We highly recommend.Written 9 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great fun way to celebrate my best friends birthday. Game master Emma was brilliant and made the night great thank you. Look forward to booking another room. Icing on the cake we escaped the room woo hoo.Written 2 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great time at the Leopardstown Races Thursday nights , we went for the American football themed night which was great fun...The place was very well laid out, clean and lots of food & drink options..The sun was out so we set ourselves up outside for the evening popping in and out yo the totes to bet and eat.. We have been before for the Easter festival which was also a great experience and we look forward to visiting again :-)Written 15 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the best time at the Mafia Escape room! One of the best ones we did in Dublin by far!! 😍 Our game master Brandon was also super friendly and made the experience so much better, would highly recommend.Written 1 December 2023
- If this is the first time you go to a Casino (like I did), there are some important things you need to know that is not written anywhere:
1 - The chips you gain for the subscription can't be exchanged for smaller chips. So no, with the 30 euros chips you will not be able to play 30 times on the table, just 3 times (you gain three 10 euro chips) BUUUUUT what you can do is place this chip on the Black/Red at the Roulette, so you have 50/50 chances of winning and then you can exchange your chips.
2 - The website mention that the bets start at 0,50 cents, but that is for the machines. If you plan to play on the roulette, minimum bet is 1 euro for numbers, 5 euros for columns/dozens and 10 euros for collors.
I liked the place, but since I was never in a Casino before I was expecting that I could use my 30 euros free chips to play a lot more.Written 7 December 2019
- Honestly one of the best times I’ve had we did the SOS one and Maria really helped she was brilliantWritten 3 December 2023
- Play bingo on a wednesday night with my friend 'staff very friendly and prize money is great..Food is also lovelyWritten 6 September 2019
- An absolutely beautiful park of 300 acres situated just below the Dublin Mountains in Rathfarnham. Some wonderful walks on great paths thru trees and small lake with the lovely sound of wildlife and the fresh mountain air,end with a nice snack in the little cafe and a stroll around its craft shops.Written 5 August 2019
- Great experience for all of us that went. Shout out to John he was an amazing host with great enthusiasm for his craft. Wow.Written 24 November 2023
- Had such a great time. The comedians were all brilliant! Buzzing to go back! Well done to all involved!Written 30 November 2023
- The clockwork door is a spot well worth the visit too. Myself and my boyfriend attended a rendition of ‘ get your mind f*cked*’ performed my a magician and mind reading duo. We were amazed not only at the quality of this production, effort , professionalism and content of their acts , but also of the performers passion for what they did and interpersonal skills. The owner ciaran i must particularly mention as his warm nature in how he greeting us both on arrival, providing us both with a tour room by room , made us feel like this spot had been home for year . They had thousands of games , books, snack facilities( aswell as the ability to bring along your own) , escape rooms , study rooms and events they’d run regularly via a weekly schedule was impressive, to say the least and unlike anywhere I can think of in Dublin . I would highly recommend this to anyone , young or old , as this place is a true gem in the heart of Dublin City .Written 22 April 2023
- Amazing night! Had a concert me and my fiancé were going to cancel so we were trying to find something to do in the evening, so happy we found this gem! All comedians were hilarious, the atmosphere was brilliant and the drinks were delicious. Big shout out to the host Aiden Greene who had us in stitches every time he came to the stage!!! I could see why some people would be put off by the size of the venue but personally it brought a more intimate feel and was a bonus! 100% going to go again.Written 5 September 2023
- First of all I win.... Just thaFirst I won! That alone could have made me very happy! Plus they offer free drinks and food too!
The employees were super friendly.
Five Star Experience!Written 26 October 2022
- Excellent time there today staff are really friendly and the games rooms are so much fun highly recommended to anyoneWritten 23 September 2023
- I am a memberships since last years! They have really nice staff they offer snacks always como with new promotions open Daily till late, I am delighted and would really suggest for anyone to go there.Written 25 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin