- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Visited real bodies with my husband and grandchild yesterday at nec . Well worth the visit and reasonably priced tickets . Staff very knowledgeable and helpful , willing to answer questions . Our granddaughter is 11 yrs old and thought it was incredible . Glad we wentWritten 18 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good library with good facilities. It has a bright and modern feel to it and some limited parking in the area.Written 25 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Outstandingly sincere, welcoming staff. A team that clearly get on so well and genuinely care about their job and their customers. Beautiful historic location and intriguing menu! Magnificent food and a display of patience from the staff which made us all at the wedding feel at home. Thank you all.Written 28 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Eventful aptly describes the somewhat peripatetic history of the Methodist Church in Dublin. Beginning with a building in Whitefriar Street in the early 1750s, they arrived here in 2005 at the former Litton Hall that was refurbished as a place of worship.
A lovely facade with Gothic style decorative windows makes a grand sight. Inside is a fine space, not overly vast, which makes it more intimate for the religious ceremonies.
Comfortable chairs in semi-circles around the altar accommodate the faithful. Music is an important aspect of the worship and this is reflected in the mini drums and the sound for guitarists and other musicians.Written 2 May 2018
- Dating from 1934, it was the earliest of a number of branch libraries built by the then Dublin Corporation, up to the year 1937.
Just one floor it has a pleasing Art Deco design around the entrance. The facade with fine brickwork is attractive from any viewpoint.
It contains in its lending department over ten thousand books, thus well serving the community of avid library users.Written 2 March 2018