- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- One of those things. It is there. It looks rather nice. You can walk across it. You get a view form it. It does link the two banks. It is popular but let us not get too carried away with the experience. Handy to visit if you are very close!Written 20 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you will look it up on the web you shall find the following , and I quote:
"O'Connell Bridge is a road bridge spanning the River Liffey in Dublin, and joining O'Connell Street to D'Olier Street, Westmoreland Street and the south quays."
Nonetheless it is one of Dublin's landmarks , not just a bridge as one could be thinking of in a simple way.
Originally built in the late 1700 ... rebuilt an refurbished ever since whenever needed and its name got changed in 1882 once the statue of Daniel O'Connell got unveiled at one end of the bridge.
Nowadays is a genuine landmark of the city ... not necessarily a must see, however if you are in the area it is definitely worth a few minutes and a few pics.Written 19 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A pedestrianised bridge that is nothing flash, just a convenient way to get across the river, from temple bar, a nice from there up to Henry st.Written 23 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.